My book is about a young couple suffering from a Heroin addiction and I'm looking for anyone who has a story to share so I can get an even better understanding. Notify me via email with your stories, questions, or details. Thank you! guilialeblanc11@hotmail.com -Guilia
ghoulia ghoulia 22-25, F 6 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Addiction

How about you give some details here, so we aren't wasting our time or yours...?

Best Answer

My sincerest apologies. This is my first time using this website so I was unaware of how I should address anything. My book is about a young couple suffering from a heroin addiction. I've visited rehabilitation centres and spoke to some people with first hand experience but I would like have as much input as I possibly can from anyone who might have anything to share. Completely unbiased.

Best Answer

No problems. Might want to pose a question with HEROIN ADDICTION in the question. Put what you told me in the details, and then people who have experiences with it will answer the question-- or allow you to start a dialogue with you. I can tell you that most folks on this site are anonymous, and are NOT going to email you, since that would lead back to their identities.

Best Answer

experience of what?

Best Answer

Very good try....appreciate it very much....

Best Answer

Everyone has experience. You never said what you're researching or anything.

Best Answer