I am in US, watch his show sporadically, he seems ok.
DaGrinch DaGrinch 26-30 6 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Hobbies

He built his career as the head editor on tabloids like the Daily Mirror. Mercilessly hounded people, carried on personal vendettas (like if he was insulted by a celebrity, that person would have photographers on the door the next morning), and basically built a career out of exploiting others and being a **** about it.

Best Answer

Wow that would explain it, thanks!

Best Answer

Lying, manipulative, self-promoting press wh.ore who's only 'talent' is a lack of empathy and preying on the vunerable.

Best Answer

If his brain was half the size of his gob he would be a genius.

Best Answer

a very intelligent man already.... highly paid and much sort after..... just really unpleasant with it. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

a lot of people don't<br />
I just don't like him cuz of his massive ugly celeb head and annoying voice

Best Answer

he is not hated<br />
hate is what the american invaders felt for the native american people.<br />
also hitler for the jews.<br />
piers morgan is just a highly paid @rsehole. good luck to him.<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

your answer makes absolutely no sense.
respect...dagrinch

Best Answer

in what way does it not make sense? do you want me to hate him? do you really understand hate? it is very powerful and destructive human condition. piers morgan is smarmy and mildly irritating. where does your idea of hate come from..... i am british and i do not hate him, nor do i know anyone who hates him. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I think Robbie is basically saying that "hate" is a strong word. He just thinks that most Britons see Morgan as an overpaid and overrated journalistic ******. Hope this helps.
Respect, Paskyno

Best Answer

thank you paskyno

Best Answer

exactly.... hate is reserved for the likes of hitler and mass murderers. folks queue up to attend morgan's shows and watch him on television... and they applaude him.....they would not do that if they hated him. maybe you have been listening to gossip? respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I think people queued up to watch Hitler's shows too. just sayin. But I understand what you mean robbie

Best Answer

not everyone hated hitler.... some folks even loved him and believed he had the right policies. if they hated him, he would have been unsuccessful. hate is such a misused word... how many times have you heard someone say "i hate baked beans/mango/ broccoli" when they mean that they dislike the taste? thank you for replying, respect, from robbie

Best Answer