I don't fit in, but I do believe in an actual God.

Best Answer

I like you :o)

Best Answer

*sets up deckchair and esky*, this should be good

Best Answer

Hey there. Cheers :o) *raises glass from beanbag*

Best Answer

but the fact that I don't have a gf ROFL!

Best Answer

I believe in God...no labels...:)

Best Answer

I can believe in God and still accept that evolution has been taking place. You certainly can't deny that the dinosaurs were here since they left so many bones lying around.

Best Answer

Dinosaurs are cool. I find it hard to respect anyone who denies them :o)

Best Answer

I believe God is not what so many churches make him out to be.

Best Answer

Religion is a very different thing from belief.

Best Answer

yeah, let's start with that whole gender-specific pronoun thing...

Best Answer

I wouldn't go if I didn't believe.

Best Answer

What's your take on evolution, Crystal ?

Best Answer

I don't believe that evolution and a believe in god are in conflict.

Best Answer

This is where I want to click 'like' on a comment.

Best Answer

You and me both TyphoidJerry. :o)

Best Answer

I believe in God. I don't need to go to church to believe in God. But at church I meet like-minded people, have friends and grow in my faith. I don't pretend to fit in. I have faith.

Best Answer

WHO THE F CARES , SHUSH IM PIMPING ...you guys are just plain gutless cowards, I went/and go to church and Blah,blah,blah b een going b4 you even were born little loan knew the our father mr i can follow you ruin you and mad dog you.....ONLY if my friends are with me RIGHT, you couldnt go to the parking lot i was waiting **** truth be known i would of rushed you just like on the yard, when you were playin with your brothers pee-pee i was handling business so i aint tough i just been there done that and YOU ha come on boy, im waituin for you to be a man 1 on 1 and screw the web screw the im guna get your car or your whatever be a man **** that broad i can care less this is over my kidf you dumb ****, yah exactly you dont know anything more then what is being lied to you what NORMAL guy would be cool with screwin some guy over with his kid, and bottonm line when someone lies manipulates and then the kid too yah ok im guna shut my mouth,ahhhh and dont worry i really dont care for you , so quit trying to make it sound as if its over you when its over our child and what you did and how u did it till then F off, and as for you rambo go fight a war or carry the water for the troops who is a soldietr and sits in OC all day while bros are on the frontline, and you your a missle away me lifer that kid is mine reguardless so no matter what you do or for how long I GUARANTEE you .........................................

Best Answer

I believe in God. I go to church to worship God. Who cares what anybody else does or if I fit in or not!?! I go to a church where most of the people are real...unlike some churches where most people are so fake you expect them to be made of wax and melt from the heat!

Best Answer