akfrankanda akfrankanda 22-25 20 Answers Aug 29, 2011

I am sure an African man or woman can make love and have a relationship with a white woman or man. I am a white man who has made love to and am in a relationship with a black woman. I noticed that she has already posted an answer to your question. We have been together for many, many years. The color of her skin has never been an issue. The beauty that I see goes beyond the color of her skin.

"There is no color when it comes to loving a woman's soul." - King of Swords

Best Answer

Who cares what color skin a person has??? If they love each other, good for them. What amazes me is that some people think they have a right to judge a person based on who they love.

Best Answer

you have a good ideal

Best Answer

why not people are people ---------what has color got to do with anything-----------

Best Answer

Like they would to someone of their own skin color. When it comes to sex, all men and women perform the same no matter what! Once those lights go out, the last thing any sane man or women is thinking about is the color of someone's skin!

Best Answer

Why not? What does colour or culture have to do with the emotional bonding between two consenting people?

Best Answer

Yes, it can does happen. I'm proof of it. Color is not a barrier to love. It is only people who make it into one.

Best Answer

I don't care ..........As I am Brown!!!!!

Best Answer

I think this issue is long past over, your heart sees no color. I will be so glad when people realize that people today, for the most part realize we are all Gods children, and that the commandments tell us to love one another. It does not say you can't love another race or religion. Let's focus on current issues like Global warming, world wide hunger, bad economy, etc. Let's not choose color as a barrier as to who not to love.

Best Answer

Yes!!!!!! Colour is not important, and many people date outside their race.

Best Answer

Color is the last thing you should worry about, what if he prefers chickens. What if shoes mean more to her than breathing. What if his life's goal is to save the Arctic endangered beetle. How about her chia pet collection!

Best Answer

Love has no bounderies between two people who love each other . I find your question interesting and ignorant in your thinking. Gee, look around , there is interracial couples of all cultures around. Who cares about other people. I'm happy as hell with my mate. We have lot of the same interests . Just go for it . I wish you luck.

Best Answer

You mean in the same way I'd believe in aliens or ghosts? I can technically only prove that interracial relationships exist. The others are mere speculation in regards to science journals.

Best Answer

Is English your first language?

Best Answer

No problem with interracial relationship...as long as the guy is white :)

Best Answer

of course.

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with interracial relationships. If you find someone attractive, and the feeling is mutual, that works for me.

Best Answer

I believe that love is color blind, if you love someone, the color of someones skin may cause you trying time in your relationship, but you must go with your heart and not what other people think

Best Answer