1honestgirl 1honestgirl 31-35, F 64 Answers Jan 13, 2012

Never, if a men needs me to dumb myself down for him to feel more 'macho', he doesn't deserve the time of day. Nada, I'd rather spoon out my eyes than make myself look stupid just to attract a man.

Best Answer

AMEN SISTER!!

Best Answer

I used to do that, but then I realized if I dumb it down, not only am I lying about who I am, I'm cheating myself. I don't want to date an idiot. If he can't keep up with me, thats his loss. He should visit a library sometime. I'll stay true to myself. Smart is sexy. That's kind of why I'm still single. I won't settle for these idiots that keep coming on to me. "Hey baby, talk nerdy to me"

Best Answer

Lol,I like your style and your profile pic:)

Best Answer

As a guy, I can honestly I think it would be rather refreshing to have a partner I did not feel like I had to suppress a great deal of my intelligence to have a conversation with her.

Best Answer

No way....

Best Answer

I have never felt that way. I like an intelligent man who I can have a conversation with

Best Answer

Yes thats it & we like you too...;)

Best Answer

Not on your life....

Best Answer

Definitely not! i'm the queen of trying to outsmart people, and any guys i'm with have to accept that lol

Best Answer

I'd like to think that the hypothetical "he" would want a stimulating conversation instead of just eye candy. I can honestly say that any girl willing to dumb herself down to attract a guy has serious self esteem issues and someone just needs to let her know that she's beautiful and has no reason to think differently.

Best Answer

No way! Then I wouldn't be staying true to myself. That's like self-disrespect.

Best Answer

I'm not a girl, but I sure hope women don't do that, because I like intelligent females

Best Answer

Never!! I'm proud to be smart!! I'm tall and blonde and I take pride in my appearance. I hate it when people just assume I'm "dumb" cause of how I look, love seeing their faces when I tell them i have a degree in biology!

Girls should never dumb themselves down I honestly don't understand the attraction in it, and most men I know/have dated could never go out with a bimbo

Best Answer

No way!

He either loves me for who I am or he can do one!

Best Answer

Nah. Being able to talk to a guy and hold a decent conversation is vital to me. That's not possible if he looks down on me.

Best Answer

hell no! never have, never would. and the type of guys i like would never want me to.

Best Answer

No, I would never. Why would a person do that? If a guy can't engage me intellectually, I want nothing to do with him. I like men who are smarter than me.

Best Answer

I don't and I do feel that it intimadates men when they met me sometimes as I am very confident and decisive about what I do and do not do or like. It does turn them off , oddly enough I have younger men more apt to want to talk to me and that makes me a cougar. I really don't take advantage of this however.

Best Answer

shows that society is progressing, they young men today know a LOT more about life than their brain washed predecessors.

Best Answer

Ahhh, so right. I adore the younger man.These men have manners, their likable and usually pretty handsome. I just can't wrapemy head around the flab he would see on myarm, I can't do it I am one self concious Lady. I need a richman a Big Daddyto get plasic surgery. I do get carried away...~never mind~

Best Answer

Definitely!

Best Answer

If I gotta dumb it down I am not attracted to him so no

Best Answer

No.I cant dumb it down,,,,there wouldnt be much left...lol.I am me if he doesnt like me,,,then...well...theres nothing else I can do,

Best Answer

Why would I want to attract a DIM WIT?

~ confused ~

Best Answer

Ironic! Sorry I'll leave you ladies to it and watch from the background.

Best Answer

Amazing how many insulting men respond to a question that,#1,says "Hey girlies.." and #2 comment to say they won't comment.Lol talk about ironic!

Best Answer

Haha touche. I just thought it was funny since girls usually go for complete knobs (probably why you gotta dumb it down :P)

Best Answer

I actually feel I have to dumb it down to avoid complicated conversations like this.

Best Answer

Ohhhhh sassy :P

Best Answer