CraZyPrinCeSs111 CraZyPrinCeSs111 22-25, F 5 Answers Feb 13 in Community

how about a business setting up databases ....you save time and money by getting rid of paper records and collating data and information and is very lucrative if you learn how to build databases and programme

Best Answer

Yeah but how to do that :/ u don't have any idea !! I need something like project I don't wana earn like thousand but lakhs !! I just don't know way to do :/

Best Answer

oh a project like what about sorting out peoples closets and wardrobes

if youre organised you go into peoples homes you help them get rid of stuff they dont want any more and is taking up too much space

and u get paid to clear out their homes and then u could help sell them on ebay if they dont want to make the effort and split the profit or help them find ways to get rid of unwanted stuff

Best Answer

Maybe franchises? Convenience store, gas station or fast food chain.

Best Answer

I think about fast food even I cook good but for that I need a place !! I don't have any place to run that buisness but yeah food is the best runing buisnesses ever !! Franchises I can work there but can't have my own coz write now I don't have money that's the problem :S

Best Answer

Make the new Gangnam Style thing on Youtube

Best Answer

Wow how do u know that? I just think about but trust me write now I can't start my singing career bcoz I wana come with something big!! Hope for da best :)

Best Answer

Escort/Prostitute for the rich

Best Answer

**** off :@

Best Answer

That's how you get paid - it's not my problem - and geezzX lighten up and don't take things so damn serious

Best Answer

I don't give a **** about such things and I do like to do things respectfully !! So dz post wasn't for
Bulshits !! I don't know y u here :/ :@

Best Answer

OK I can fix this and not feel about it

Best Answer