slategreywolf1 slategreywolf1 16-17, F 4 Answers Jul 6 in Hobbies

I'm doing both photography and art at a level, I love art as I did it at gcse and got grades from B to A. I haven't done photography before but I love doing it using my iPhone which has a great camera for a phone. I know all the things on a proper camera like how to change the aperture and so on but I'm wondering how hard doing both is gonna be...

Best Answer

You're welcome :) I know a few people done it they got above C for both creative subjects so if they can do it i'm sure you can and it's possible as long as you keep up to date :) just a lot of research and writing thats all :) I did Photography and I did work on the way but i left my evaluations last minute and regret it as i was up all night writing, writing and more writing and my hand was dead by the morning! lol

Good for you :) I did photography and I enjoyed it :) I wouldn't say it's hard just that you need a lot of time and being able to balance both subjects and plan organise exactly what you're going to do each day etc :)

Best Answer

Thanks so much MilweePetite

Best Answer

They both require a lot of writing about your work sandlots of evidences so being able to take 100 photos and paint 3 pieces of art, depends if you're better with coursework/ exams and if you don't leave work at the last minute! If you do both Photography and Art A levels make sure you don't leave it last minute otherwise it be hell!

Best Answer

Thank you :) Yeah we were told all about managing time and even my teacher said it would be difficult, hopefully I will have more time than I did last year.

Best Answer

it's easy

Best Answer

I bet... Lol

Best Answer