It leads to a lot of confusion, people do not assume you are married. If she sends you to the bank, they might not accept the transaction even though you share the same address and are married. <br />
Simple crap like calling the cable or telecom company, they will sometimes insist on talking to the account holder, if you have the same last name it is a no brainer. But even if you just use your first name, they often ask your last name. I sometimes just use her last name to not deal with the BS

Best Answer

Approximately 1 out of 4 kids with the initials ADD actually have it, while 4 out of 4 kids with the initials ADHD have an annoying self righteous mother who wouldn't just shut the **** up and take her husbands last name...

Best Answer

Im a woman and I have always found it strange that women kept their last names. Although I am sure some had really good reasons . I just found it odd.

Best Answer

My wife kept her name and my three girls have mine, it didn't bother me at all she kept hers.

Best Answer