no seriously.its either you answer the question or you dont but please dont give an inappropriate answer.
Theclassicalgirl Theclassicalgirl 18-21 31 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Intelligent, fun ones.

Best Answer

one who loves you for what you are and not your money or status

Best Answer

Has to be curvy women all the way to discribe how i feel about curvy women is like do you know how us men can be hypnotised by women's **** and ***'s well each curve on a woman's body to me is like another *** or another *** cheek to play wit thats how attracted to curves yum yum yum

Best Answer

"Womanly," is always a good quality for women to have. Short/average and curvy. Trustworthy. Dislikes pants.

Best Answer

I figured out a long time ago, cann't judge a person by looks, it's what in side that counts. Most from what I have learnt the real good looking ones are harder to get along with than the not so good looking ones. However depends on how they were raised, if they were raised with a lot of money, they my tend to be stuck up. These are my ideas they may be or maybe not be true in all cases.

Best Answer

Intelligent, curvacious and above all 100% Natural.

Best Answer

I like my women short.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Short,skinny petite girls, a woman is suposed to be feminine not a masculine amazon warior. I want a woman, not a man with a vagina.

Best Answer

I'll only be apart of the homicide statistics if God wants me to be if that's his plan for me then so be it, I won't be able to prevent my fate, so your comeback wasn't a very good one because well it wasn't & because it did not affect my thoughts or opinions on what I said to you at all.

Best Answer

Boo!

Best Answer

ha wow

Best Answer

what about short curvy girls?lol

Best Answer

Short curvy girls are just as gorgeous

Best Answer

A woman who is intelligent, curious and does not follow the "cult of celebrity". After that it really doesn't matter.<br />
Yes, we all have physical "preferences", but then, when the "fun" begins the real turn on for a guy is seeing the woman's pleasure.

Best Answer

Tall, slender, classy. A bad attitude always helps, too.

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer

I'd go with the tall curvy womanly girls myself!

Best Answer

I want healthy girls that emotional and physically available. I appreciate both types when they are secure with themselves and willing to share themselves and know themselves in terms of emotional and sexual values.

Best Answer

Personally I love both types of girl and find them all sexy in their own way

Best Answer

I like my woman skinny or petite, the weight does not really matter.<br />
All that really matters is that she is in proportion.<br />
I am even finding out that I like muscular women.

Best Answer

lately I have developed a thing for petite women with small boobs....

Best Answer

Proportional. lol...<br />
As far as I know petite or thin and curvy are not mutually exclusive. ;)

Best Answer

each type has its own charm .. just like each age has its own charm too.

Best Answer