kapirino18 kapirino18 18-21 6 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's sad how many fakers like you there are on here. How about you get a life instead of lying to get attention on ep. Before anyone reports me or anything supposedly she has Bi-polar disorder, tourretes, incontinence, drug addict parents, disgraphia, acute depression, ADHD, dyslexia, and autism. If you ask me the only thing wrong with her is that she is a pathological lair and an attention *****.

Best Answer

Oh! I know that you will find someone who will watch on you and will be there fro you...as just try to go out and hang out with your friends and without knowing ...will find this person knock your door and wish you best of luck.

Best Answer

thats sad i hope you can find somebody who isnt a dl or ab perv

i could get around it as a friend

i could maybe get around it if i was a boyfriend or romantically involved hypothetically speaking;

i went to a special school , lots of my class mates had cerebral palsy and one or two people i knew had spina bifida which meant they had bowel and bladder issues

also somebody who had hydrocephalus im aware of bowel and bladder issues as they often go with the condition; im one of the exceptions

Best Answer

If you are looking for a b-friend I can assure you that there are plenty of guys that can overlook that, you just may not have met them yet due to your age. As you get older the people around you become more mature. Scottoc is not a good example.

Best Answer

I told you already that I would do that for you.

I am not an ab or dl, but I love to poop in my underwear. I can relate.

Best Answer

Wtf *** off u crotch rot nut sack!!

Best Answer

who are u talking to

Best Answer

hi im not a abdl but I can understand that ur incontinence let me be friends with u kapirino

Best Answer