DcreativeBUG DcreativeBUG 22-25 14 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Don't be freaked! Very simple surgery! Let us know how the test comes out!

Best Answer

Mine had burst and I didn't even know that was the problem until I finally went to e.r.. As soon as I heard the doctors talking I knew I was going to end up in the operating room. I thought "wow, ok" and then when it came down to the nitty gritty I was in the o.r. counting down from 100 and the next thing I know they're pulling the oxygen mask off and it was done and on my way to my room.I was lethargic from the drugs but I was alright. :-)

Best Answer

I know it can be scary, but all will be well before you know it. *Hugs*

Best Answer

It's a proccedure that is not dangerous. The recovery is unpleasant. They have a tube that pulls out the poison through your nose. (has to be, no geting around it) I want you to not fear asking them to clear your tube. (it gets clogged and you often are forced to breath through your mouth) After surgery walk as much as you are allowed. Excercise heals you faster. You can't eat solids till you pass a stool. So don't flush. Let a nurse know. You will have a catheter. When it's removed, don't use a bed pan unless the doctor has written orders. Get up. Move. Walk the halls and all the floors. The more you walk the faster you heal!

Best Answer

Hugs comin right at Ya in heaps and throves ,God Bless!

Best Answer

I was 12 years old when I had mine taken out idc ( I didn't care ) because my mom took me and I'm glad cause during Surgury umm it had rushed really bad ow and the take pics of your appendix it's kinda cool cause you can see what it looks like but really gross at the same time

Best Answer

You sure need some good cheer. So her goes. :) :) ;) HUGS HUGS HUGS

Best Answer

It is simple surgery. You will be OK, don't worry! Hugs!

Best Answer

considering how common the surgery used to be i would not worry too much about it. this is not the dark ages and they will not be using whiskey and a piece of wood for you to bite on. but you have my best wishes.

Best Answer

you'll be fine. I had mine out when I was 11... and a week or so later I was fine

Best Answer

Don't worry that modern appendectomy is no longer a death sentence, it's a simple outpatient procedure nowadays...And your in India right? All our best doctors here are Indian so I assume in India there's just that many more of them.

Best Answer

i live alone, i dont have anybody to take care of me. I went to another doctor, he said it could also be an infection as its raining here but he to suggested that i should get the test done just to stay on the safe side.

Best Answer

aww, I didn't know you lived alone, I'm sorry to hear that :( If I was not on the other side of the planet I would definitely be by your side to look after you.

Best Answer