Well, the Grand Finale was really mind-blowing but it just seemed like they were trying to wrap things up in a big hurry, just when the show began to have some of its greatest stories ever.
crotus crotus 51-55, M 8 Answers May 14, 2012

Be grateful for the time you had. Many good shows have been canceled with far less time on the air. American Dreams was a great show that originally aired against Housewives it's first season. It got canceled like a bad check at the end of it's third season. Nobody tried to sell it to another network, and you still can't get anything but the first season on DVD. Commander and Chief didn't even make it past it's first season, and Life On Mars never had a chance. Some shows now considered classics would never have made it with the nitwits running the networks today.

Best Answer

"Desperates" could have easily gone for ten seasons... no doubt about it.

Best Answer

I know and this is why I actually stopped watching tv because nothing good is even made anymore.

Best Answer

I heard the guy who runs the show is a real bastard, so if he is and now he's suffering, I guess that's a good thing. Shame so many people are going to have to pack up their bags and lose their jobs.

Best Answer

Pity the desperate as they have no life.

Best Answer

I have only watched a couple seasons of it... so I have so much more to go! nanner nanner nanner!<br />
Check out Lipstick Jungle or Gossip Girl.

Best Answer

yeah i was upset too..do you know i had the DVD for all the season i just loves that drama. laugh, cry, upset, all together. i enjoy it. :)

Best Answer