So obviously the guy that said this to me was annoyed, but it kind of threw me off. Why would he ask that instead of just telling me to leave him alone...
lachicaloca08 lachicaloca08 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Done that

Best Answer

I've said exactly the same thing before. In my context it meant 'just say it', because if we're just going to be friends then there shouldn't be flirty game playing. This way it seems they probably want to be nice to you, rather than "I don't like your face".

Best Answer

i was talking about some guy that i liked before.... i don't think that's flirting lol. maybe i was in the previous messages.

Best Answer

Yes I did , to that chick who kept following me around the club. Then I just asked another girl to pretend to be close for a few minutes to get her to go away! lol

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

Told once or twice maybe.. I am not proud of that....... Don't have any connections with them long time.<br />
Maybe he was kinda tensed or something and just those words came out.. Btw, leave me alone sounds rude.

Best Answer

If I was not interested in a girl, I would say nothing to her.

Best Answer

probably because he thinks you want something from him, but he doesn't know what it is... and maybe wants to know what it is. Its not the same thing as not wanting to talk to you or not being interested.

Best Answer

Maybe he is feeling frustrated. Don't take it too seriously. Just move on and leave him alone!!! Some people need more space than others and who knows maybe he'll end up missing you and if not it's his loss.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Emotion over logic. He was so annoyed he couldn't think. And no, I wouldn't.

Best Answer