like Woolworth s . Do they still have these ? You could buy one for a quarter. It was on a key chain and apparently was the real thing . I don't know if they still sell these. As a kid everybody had one in their pocket.
555calif 555calif 51-55, M 8 Answers Jun 10, 2012

I hope they weren't real, that's kinda creepy... walking around with a decapitated, mummified rabbit foot.

Best Answer

Not very lucky for the rabbit was it?

Best Answer

I am sure you can go on the internet and get them without going to California or Vegas. <br />
If you believe something is lucky it will be. The fact is they are rabbits they raise for their meat and fur so to use a foot to make more money isn't cruel. When you raise rabbits for profit it is like raising a cow for it's meat, cow hide. <br />
So why is it that people are saying such negative things about something they may do each day, and that is use animal products for food and everything else? <br />
The rabbit isn't farmed on the scale of the cow!

Best Answer

....i-in... in drugstores..?<br />
sick man...

Best Answer

No they weren't gross or bloody or dirty or anything , they were little soft furry things.

Best Answer

They sell them at souvenir shops at Knott's Berry Farm (an amusement park) in California... They're real--but I don't see how they hold any sort of luck. That's like saying, "This is my lucky killing gun! It's killed everyone I have pointed it at!"

Best Answer

Well you know , four-leaf clovers ,lucky pennies ,rubbing a bald persons head for luck, . All have stories behind them.

Best Answer

By the way , thanks for triggering my memory , when I lived in Los Angeles as a kid my parents used to take me and my sisters to Knotts Berry Farm.

Best Answer

I have a five leaf clover... It's actually brought me some darn good luck--then again, they say luck is what you make out of it. If you have a mindset of "luck" you usually see things with a more positive light.

Best Answer

I don't know why there were suppose to be lucky...it sure wasn't lucky for the rabbit.

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly.

Best Answer

omg...rabbit in tiny wheelchair...you're killing me...

Best Answer

They sell them in Las Vegas at the souvenir stores. Insane what silly traditions take hold of people.

Best Answer