I'm not touching this one Honey! Good question though...

Best Answer

....just wanted to see what others think when they hear this one...I use it when thanking someone for coming. Hope you're having a relaxing weekend! :-)

Best Answer

Perhaps at a mass "Comming Out Party" at Fire Island- said by a transtite dressed like Cher at the closing ceremonies- maybe- and those are my thoughts

Best Answer

I think you may have hit it on the nail there. :-)

Best Answer

That's all I got

Best Answer

Well, thereafter they go hittin nails and heads and wannots

Best Answer

You MC your thoughts to a supposed audience.

Best Answer

yes this is true.

Best Answer

Usually used when someone has traveled a substantial distance to come see you or when someone has met you somewhere that required travel on their part. It's wasn't a very common phrase where I grew up, but I hear it fairly often here in the South. <br />
I also heard it when one of my friends came out as a lesbian to her mother. Her mother was glad to know that my friend trusted her enough to tell her and that she was comfortable enough to do so. <br />
Those are the only two times I've heard "Thanks for coming out"...

Best Answer

I have no thoughts on it,it is just what some people say when you show up for whatever.

Best Answer

2 for $5 bucks at the dollar store.

Best Answer

Its fine, polite, and can be used on most occassions. Except when people go to your house, then you'd have to say, thanks for coming over.

Best Answer