No. Only EP can do that and they state they will *only* do it at their absolute discretion. You can request that they remove it, though. After that it's up to EP Management. But what you can do is EDIT each of the four that you have there and backspace out whatever you have written and SAVE it. At least this way there won't be any content in it. You can also delete all the COMMENTS.<br />
Would this work for you?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

uhmmm i was thinking on deleting the stories, it would have zero stories but what would be the meaning of having the experience? that's why i wish somebody could vanish with that experience

Best Answer

OK. I understand that, but it's a start. It depends how quickly you want to get rid of what is written. Like I said, you can email EP for assistance, tell them what you want to do and see what happens. But that will take time, so it's up to you how you go about this. Delete what you have written (just delete the actual story and leave it blank) and get rid of the comments and then await for EP to delete the Group. At least there will be nothing to see ... yeah? As far as I know, that's the best that can be done. ~F~

Best Answer