Only an idiot would think everyone in a country with around 312,940,341 people all have anything in common other than being human.

Best Answer

That's a bit of a racist question if I may say so.

Best Answer

How is this racist

Best Answer

Aren't all Australians racist?

Best Answer

Well another wrongly informed person

Best Answer

Well, you're implying that there is not much difference between being American and being an idiot. Basically you are saying Americans are idiots. That is a very sweeping comment, There are idiots in the American culture just as there are in any other culture - no more and no less.

Best Answer

You love the worst of us and you know it!

Best Answer

at least you can see I am some decent banter

Best Answer

This is 'lighthearted banter' ? Just asking...

Best Answer

Guess I'd rather be an American idiot that any of the other kinds.

Best Answer

Uh-oh. He's back. Do you wear pink panties, too?

Best Answer

several years ago, my daughter asked me to get her "American Idiot" - and I told her George Bush was not welcome here - ...................what can I say..........Green Day.......................

Best Answer

Well, I would've said yes, but I have to admit not all 100% Americans are the same. <br />
So I'll just say that an average american is probably an idiot, but there are pretty smart ones, and some of them are my friends, including folks on ep

Best Answer

UH OH. American present.

Best Answer