Zoranna Zoranna 61-65, F 8 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

Why do you worry so?

Best Answer

And I'm worried about what exactly? :)

Best Answer

Exactly, why worry about whats a happening? Just let it happen, and enjoy!
Correcting -- Ted Neeley's next line from the Broadway song is "Why should you want to know?"

Best Answer

Its 4 in the morning here on the left coast. Smoke another nug. The question is now: so how are you! Happy I hope!

Best Answer

Yep I'm happy. Thanks for asking. :)

Best Answer

great song!! in Australia especially out in the country, the Buzz is probably blow flies:)

Best Answer

I think you just might have best answer here. :)

Best Answer

I didn't realise that you were from Australia, WA in fact. Well getting a best answer may be just the tonic after the WACCA today. Great batting, but wrong side doing it:(

Best Answer

We're not going to talk about that. :(
And my heart is still breaking for Ricky Ponting. It was the right time for him to go. But ........

Best Answer

Very true especially about Mr Ponting Sir, and also very discreet - You are Australian, aren't you:)

Best Answer

I sure am! Yangebup! Now if you know Perth you'll know where that it is. :)
We're not going to win are we? :(

Best Answer

Well if the pitch keeps playing as well as it is, it will be a draw, but at least Ricky will have a chance and the time to score a century - we can only hope:)

Best Answer

Oh goodness! No he won't - the pressure is far too much. I would love him to do that but I don't think he can. But we can all hope and pray! :)

Best Answer

He's under less pressure. It is his last test. Sometimes fairytales come true. Only in Australia would you have a suburb? called Yangebup. Ricky will be fine. are you on here much?

Best Answer

Love it! You're a Queenslander. I just had a quick look. Yes pretty much every day. I only joined early October but I really like it. How about you? :)

Best Answer

not every day, but do enjoy it. Sometimes am a bit naughty, but mostly behave myself except with overly arrogant americans:)

Best Answer

They can't help it. :)

Best Answer

And, oh so often, don't even realise it!!

Best Answer

It is -3c in Scotland today, very cold and frosty.

Best Answer

Oh goodness!! Hope you're keeping warm!! :)

Best Answer

Well uh, it ain't pretty. Woman, late 20's appears to be stabbed 3 times in the chest and once in the kidney. Killer seems to be a professional judging by the precision of the wounds. Aye where's my coffee?

Best Answer