olive13 olive13 22-25, M 10 Answers Apr 17, 2013 in Depression

Depends on your brain chemistry

Best Answer

I think you have to make your own decision. Speaking personally, they did absolutely nothing for me.

Best Answer

sure. they aren't happy pills, and it can take some trial and error to find the right pill at the right dose. without them, my brain can be a scary place

Best Answer

I am on antidepressants for bipolar type 2. If I wasn't on medications my moods would mostly go into the depressive form of the disease. When I do not hve the medication that I need there is a strong possibilty that I will try to end my life. These medications stableize me to a point where I can function.

Best Answer

Well i don't know what i have...idk if its just a phase or if im anxious, depressed or bipolar
I'm a negative person most of the time,i live in worry, and have esteem issues.. what is that?

Best Answer

some people say it works but you can gain tons of weight, youre better off taking st johns wort

Best Answer

Depends on how depressed you are. If you're planning on sticking a gun in your mouth then popping some happy pills certainly couldn't hurt. If you're just kind of grumpy you might want to just cheer the hell up without the meds.

Best Answer

well sometimes I think there are underlying but fixable problems that could make me feel better...i haven't been serious about suicide.

Best Answer

Then maybe you should identify and fix the problems.

Best Answer