don't.... <br />
... dying is the one thing you can only do once... so best save it for last...

Best Answer

i know buddy..but m way to depressed

Best Answer

been there.... and still going... life is all about creating options either now or in the future. and by taking the final option all others vanish...

Best Answer

Building empire houses,creatin new world..bringing on the opportunuties these title means nothin in a country where girls r killied even before they r born....
Im one such girl...who have been molested.,tortured...nd i ve no desire to live..
Uhave no idea how many times ive tried commitin suicide...:'(

Best Answer

Listen to justin beiber twice in a day

Best Answer

i was expectin some seriius replies

Best Answer

Lol well seriously its something cowards do

Best Answer

:'( :'(

Best Answer

Does that mean u r nt a coward

Best Answer

next time u ask for suck a thing, be more than pretty sure that youre life sucks. And half the planet has a sucky life. why are you the one that deserves to take the easy way out?

Best Answer

You sound like you're saying life is a punishment that people must go through for some reason.

Best Answer

I would go do something ambitious that might make you feel happy, it's not like you have any good reason not to. Infact once you start getting idea, just realising the things you could do will probably make you feel awesome.

Best Answer

drink 4 gallons of water in a one-hour time period. Your stomach will explode.

Best Answer

"pretty sure" isnt good enough. wait till you can be sure there is no doubt your life sucks.

Best Answer

You will not Know if your Life Sucks until you are at least 50. Better stick around and Find out for sure. Best Wishes.

Best Answer

shout Allu Akhbar then press the trigger

Best Answer

Your only 19 dont be a wimp and suck it up..it will get better...

Best Answer

everything is so upsetin nd my life is fallin apart

Best Answer

Hello, this video might help how you are feeling, feel free to check it out or not. I don’t know the lady but it made me cry and is really incredible, how she was saved from feeling suicidal after all these horrible things had happened to her. For the video, search- dramatic life change lady depressed. I’m really sorry for how you are feeling, especially that you need to punish yourself you don't need to do that :( You are very special. God bless, message me if you want xxx

Best Answer

Me to I hate myself I'm in India too I'm USA born and I hate myself plz help

Best Answer

I'm 19 yrs old and I mom hates me give me a idea that I can die easily!!

Best Answer