johnmuhhamad johnmuhhamad 16-17 14 Answers Apr 19, 2012

At ~20 years old? That's a stupid reason.

Best Answer

Whatever your peers may want you to believe, losing your virginity isn't about proving you're a man and it doesn't mean you're a failure if you haven't. Thinking like that just leads a lot of people to do stupid things (like sleeping with the first person who'll have them, and then regretting it). Don't worry about it; you'll meet the right person someday, then be glad your first time will be with them. :)

Best Answer

That is hardly a reason to commit suicide.. My Aunty recently remarried and I just found out her husband 45years old was a virgin (untill their honey moon night) it's no biggie. You will lose it when the time and person is right! And if you can't wait then hit the nearest brothel or whatever I'm sure they'll fix you up with an experience of a lifetime

Best Answer

45 years old virgin????? O_o'''

Best Answer

I know right...

Best Answer

im still a virgin too -.- what that means that i should kill myself???<br />
Dude thats not a reason for commiting suicide JESUS CRIST -.- <br />
just watch the movie ''soul surfer'' if you havent ...then you ll get alot of hopes for life =)) (thats what i did) ;D

Best Answer

I was a virgin until I was 27 no big deal

Best Answer

Attention Much ?

Best Answer

What that makes no sense, go and get a prostitute if your that bothered.

Best Answer

that's not exactly a good reason to commit suicide. actually, there's no good reason to commit suicide. look in the yellow pages under escorts....get your problem fixed.

Best Answer

get laid. I'm sure you can find a ***** or even a guy to f$%k you

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself over that, you'll find someone and lose it

Best Answer

Why would you want to do that, because being still a virgin ?

Best Answer