Trustmeimaunicorn Trustmeimaunicorn 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 29 in Community

Sorry I can't trust strange unicorns .

Best Answer

I can't trust guys who use deodorant as hair spray :P

Best Answer

Touche. It seems we have reached an impass.

Best Answer

No I do not have a bedet! :P

Best Answer

I'm sorry... what?

Best Answer

Lol I was trying to make a joke with your French "touché" word. I'm not good at jokes. I thought I was funny but I think all my lame jokes are funny haha

Best Answer

No it's cool I started looking it up because I felt dumb not knowing. I only found definitions for bidet... Please enlighten me. Bedet is...?

Best Answer

I meant to spell "bidet". Don't feel dumb. My mind is so blank right now. It's 4 somethin am and I can't sleep. I'm suppressing some kin of stress

Best Answer

Me too. It's five am here, I'm at work goofing off on EP, and trying to distract myself from some BS I had to deal with last night.

Best Answer

Sorry. I hope your bs goes away or solves itself. I think I'm up cuz some guy threatened to rape me last night. He jokingly messaged me saying "I'm going to rape you". That was after Jokingly said "don't kill me". I said that cuz we met here in ep and found out we live in the same state.

Best Answer

That sounds... nightmarish. Did you report him? There is a committed group on EP who are dedicated to naming and shaming the crazies and weirdos and perverts. My sis has an online stalker and we are still in the middle of dealing with that.

Best Answer

How scary!!!! I hope you guys can have peace of mind once again. I hope the freak bothering your sister will get bored or croak. I didn't report him. There's lots of pervs an psychopaths in ep so idont see the point. I won't be talking with anymore tho

Best Answer

Yeah I see your point. We found out the guy who was bothering my sister was a Wal-Mart truck driver. She worked at a hotel next door to the Wal-Mart and he found her via some app or something that shows you which FB users are nearby? I don't know the details but he friended her and she accepted thinking she knew him. He used the profile to get all her info and send crazy messages. She changed her phone number and profile but he is still out there somewhere.

Best Answer

Hello.

Best Answer

has'nt kicked in yet.

Best Answer

….hello…. :)

Best Answer

Hello. XD

Best Answer