SamStevens18 SamStevens18 18-21 4 Answers Sep 6, 2011

What the **** do you want me to do about it?!

Best Answer

Something to try:<br />
Everyone has a Body Elemental being, who is in charge of the non-voluntary functions of the physical body, and sort of looks after it... sees to its growing, repairing, digesting its food, etc., etc. Suggest to your friend to have a conversation with her Body Elemental and ask it to bring her back to her body and wake her up if she is having such a dream and calls (in the dream) for it.<br />
Please let me know if it works... she will, of course, have to believe it will and give it a serious try!

Best Answer

some ppl are hard sleepers i slept thru my home alarm and cops banging on my door in the middle of the night when my door is 10 feet away from my bed and the alarm in the back of the house ^_^ i also slept thru a fire and a car exploding down the street from me. oh and power lines falling down catching a house on fire. but if some one is taking a shower ill wake up go figure

Best Answer