Now before you throw me under the bus, you must know why I do not care for this person. Shes beautiful, dont get me wrong. But really you guys. I grew up on artists such as Whitney Houston, Anita Baker, Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Trisha Yearwood, Sheryl Crow. You get the picture. This is not my idea of a talented singer. She is just an entertainer. And yes, she is very overrated. Agree. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 25 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Who?

Best Answer

There are a lot of entertainers these days that I don't get the hype for and guess you could include her, I wouldn't go out of my way to hear her sing

Best Answer

I agree. Its just hype, nothing more.

Best Answer

I thought I was the only one who was not a fan of hers! You're definitely in good company!

Best Answer

Oh yes, I am. How are you today Cryss.....

Best Answer

I am great, my friend! How are you?

Best Answer

Overrated like so many others.

Best Answer

I agree with you. She is far overrated.

Best Answer

Yes indeed.

Best Answer

I'm with you on this one, tiny effeminate dog guy.

Best Answer

Thank you Lizard Man.

Best Answer

Any time.

Best Answer

Yeah I don't realy give a **** about any of them. As flowers said, none of them pay my bills. PS flowers in the attic was a realy good series. 4Th book started to get aldea though.

Best Answer

urgh tell me about it and the fact she has a kid now called blue ivy, what kind of name if that?

Best Answer

*raises hand* I'd rather throw her under the bus instead, and hope the wheels catch her weave, scalping her in the process. Yes, I feel that strongly.

Best Answer

Youre the greatest. LOL !

Best Answer

:3 Thanks

Best Answer

When Inheard someone sing at Barack Obama's inaugeration I thought it was some else until I saw it was her singing lol

Best Answer

Me too. =)

Best Answer

Without looking I can't tell you what she looks like or what she sings.

Best Answer

Google her.

Best Answer

I don't even care enough to do that. I have a general idea of who she is and I don't care for that type of music I know she's a part of. I couldn't pick her out in a line-up of similarly dressed black women.

Best Answer

Bouncy?

Best Answer

I'm with you on this.

Best Answer

Thank you Kids Mom.

Best Answer

Is she the one with the butt?

Best Answer

Uh, yeah. =)

Best Answer

yes im gonna through you under a bus lol!! i love beyonce !! she great !!

Best Answer

(Stopping bus like Superman)

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

Yes : agree .. She seems ok tho .. After all there is worse singers ..x

Best Answer

Thats true. Shes just average at best........

Best Answer

True :-) x

Best Answer