lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 10 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Health

it means your the One...now go see the oracle

Best Answer

the one ? what do you mean spooky 8

Best Answer

uuugggghhh...go watch the Matrix

Best Answer

spooky i am not joking , really dude , i am asking seriously .

Best Answer

u should have them check out to make sure they ain't cancer

Best Answer

i am sure they have nothing to do with cancer , they are perfect normal , they aren't giving me any pain or something .

Best Answer

I think its called a coincidence.

Best Answer

It means you should get the 3 of them removed

Best Answer

why ? are they unhealthy ?

Best Answer

Tha's what you need to find out

Best Answer

alien abduction?

Best Answer

alien abduction ? are you serious ? alien are only seen in sci-fi novels and movies. and what made you think moles are connected with aliens

Best Answer

mulder suggested it

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

mark of the beast

Best Answer

what is mark of the beast ?

Best Answer

a mark that indicates the anti-christ

Best Answer

i am not a christian , but i respect jesus and his sayings , i respect all religions . i read bible too. i dont think its some thing like i am anti -christ

Best Answer

The world will end on 3-3-2013. The meaning is clear.

Best Answer

omg ..... lol what does my moles do with world ending ...?

Best Answer

Well, if you take the 3 moles and consider that each one represents being touched by Jesus, then you get 3x3=9. And 9 is reversed 6, and when you take 13-6 you get 7, which is a number of magic. And 6+7=13, and you need to add 7 again because otherwise you're only adding 2 numbers instead of 3, and it's important to maintain the balance. So you get 20, which is clearly representative of the year 2000. When you take that with the previous 3s and consider that there are 10 commandments, it means 2013. And you have 3 moles, so there have to be 3 3s. So it's 3-3-2013. That's why the world will end on that day. It's really simple, you just need to have faith and plan for the worst.

Best Answer

gasped , reading your comment makes me remember of a THRILLER genre movie ...... your answer is so mysterious and cinematic .

Best Answer

No but I have a vein that looks like a five

Best Answer

I have 3 moles on my cheek in the shape of a traingle too! i get called part of the 'illuminati' or something like that?

Best Answer