smanthawoman smanthawoman 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012

When geese are flying in a "V" formation, normally one side of the V is longer than the other...do you know why?

Best Answer

geese mean i did not understand

Best Answer

Canada Geese...they are birds...

Best Answer

sorry i have not its answer u can explain here

Best Answer

What are your thoughts on wives who have sex with black men having their cuckold husbands castrated?

Best Answer

i shall try if i get opportunity sex is enjoy u can get it any where but be careful for health safe sex

Best Answer

if I was sitting on your couch and you was standing in front of me can I see the TV between your legs ?

Best Answer

i permit u to see all things beside tv

Best Answer

what are you wearing right now ?

Best Answer

too cool nude in blanket lonely

Best Answer

ok I'm naked too BTW . have you ever been married ? do you live in a house or apartment ?

Best Answer

I have this thing for seeing a woman wearing nylons. If we were dating, would you wear them when we were together because you knew how exciting your lovely legs in them would be to me. BTW, it's not just a nylons fetish. Seeing a pair of nylons by themselves doesn't do a thing for me. But seeing them on a woman's legs is very exciting.

Best Answer

ok i am ready

Best Answer

I don't understand. Are you saying you'd be okay with doing this for me?

Best Answer

yes i am obedient hehehheh

Best Answer

It's good to know this wouldn't be an issue for you. Thx!

Best Answer