I have
I took pills to wake me up,,put me to sleep ,,that made me dream vivid dreams ,,meds to stop the dreams ,,meds to stop anxiety ,,med to counteract those meds ,,and all I did was sleep and feel like garbage and unable to focus ,,I am disabled and they said I was depressed and that made me hurt worse ,,
I got off all their meds and God gave me back my mind .
still disabled but He keeps me on my feet too ,so I feel I am blessed and not a reason to stay depressed just a challenge like all others I have had to find a way to live with ,the pills didn't help they just made me not care

Best Answer

Thanks for replies, yes doing it gradual is the key....my problem is staying off them....the depression comes back worse with a vengence...worse than i had before i ever went onto the pills. I wish i hadn't started taking them! I have tried twice in the past, third time luckily hopefully!

Best Answer

why do you want off?

Best Answer

you have to be careful with it

Best Answer

thanks for BA. if it wasn't a mistake :) was it?

Best Answer

i personally haven't, but i'd go for tapering off. once i took prozac for about a year and quit cold turkey. withdrawal was really unpleasant, i hated everybody and wanted to kill people. but i got through it. good luck!

Best Answer

that sounds so scary. im serious 'cause i have depression and have been off for 4 years after years of on/off use and i can't imagine the emotional yo-yo of being off after 10-15 years.

Best Answer

Me me me!

Best Answer

Just kill yourself, you're annoying enough. Unless you're a hot Asian.

Best Answer

What a shame you bothered to comment

Best Answer

So.. are you saying you aren't Asian?

Best Answer