well you tell them like how you talk to them. except before you do you dial for ambulance

Best Answer

Like this: "Mom, dad. I am bisexual and I have a girlfriend, come at me bro"<br />
Easy. Just don't make it too big of a deal of it.

Best Answer

sit them down at dinner. let them know you have something to tell them. be sensitive, they are old school after all. tell them and hope for the best. I sat my family down when I was 18 to tell them I was a lesbian, they all took it differently but they love my girlfriend of 6.5 years now and accept it.

Best Answer

Good question... When you get an answer let me know cause I'm bi and married and I wanna tell my husband I want a divorce and my parents why I want a divorce

Best Answer

Just be open and tell them or tell the parent you feel closet to. My daughter, now 30 years old, told me when she was in HS that she liked girls more than she like guys.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

That can be very difficult, because the typical response most parents will want to give is that I am sure this is just a phase you are going through. Honesty is the best policy in matters such as these. The sooner you tell then the quicker they can start adjusting to it. I would recommend going to the local bookstore and trying to find books on the subject, such as parents who have children with same sex attraction. It will help them to understand that it is not just a phase, and it is not just a choice for everyone. That the world will not come to an end, everything will be ok. It will also help answer some questions they may have that at the time you may not have the answer. I recommend sitting down at the dinner table or in the living room with the TV turned off, and talking to them in private. Let them know that you love them, but assert you feelings, because they are yours and genuine. Let them know that this is who you are, and this is how you feel. It will take time, but in time they will come around, because they are your parents and they love you.

Best Answer

Maybe they have always guessed so. It should be ok as you say your bi so mum may yet still get to become Gran

Best Answer

Dont say anything. just continue on with the relationship normally. when they catch on then the time to talk will naturally happen.

Best Answer

Is there a reason why you want to tell them? Are your parents open-minded? Are they accepting of other sexual orientations?

Best Answer

I want to tell them because we both don't want to keep our relationship a secret. And my dad is open minded but my mum, not so much.

Best Answer

Ok, if you were to tell him. How do you think he will react?

Best Answer

I think that he would be happy for me, but I am not sure.

Best Answer

I think he would be okay with it, but I am not sure. He is open to it though. If we ever talk about relationships he says, "When you get a boyfriend or girlfriend".

Best Answer

I guess I would first ask them what their stance is on same-sex relationships. And go from their. If they seem supportive, non-judgmental and open-minded break it to them that way. But if you doubt that they would be supportive and they ask why you bought it up, say you were curious on their stance because it was brought up as a discussion at school

Best Answer

pinata and a party?

Best Answer

just bring home your gf ...that will do the trick

Best Answer