You need AVA she is on here somewhere...

Best Answer

who ?

Best Answer

AvaWeiss - 51-55 years old See My Photos
Add To Circle
Last Seen:
Today at 11:16am
Send Message Make a Gesture Whiteboard Send Gift Send Card Post Tribute
Profile Recent Activity 34 Stories53 Groups55 Friends56 Photos2 Confessions1 Dream145 QuestionsVideo
Points Earned: 3817
DiscussionsTrophies
Block Report
AvaWeiss (51-55, T)
EXPERIENCES
53
Almost time for work again. Seems like that happens a lot this time of day. Today at 11:53am
That is ava,,,she is on here.Can't send you anything cause your blocked into underage world, She/He may give you insight . Helped me with my nephew

Best Answer

You don't have to tell anyone. It's your business. You are free to enjoy and explore the spectrum of human gender and sexuality. Some day you may find someone to share all of you with but you shouldn't feel obligated to rush.<br />
TIMeNIHIL has a point. A supportive community is nice too.

Best Answer

what do you need help with? nothing seems to be wrong here

Best Answer

find some other cross-dressers. power in numbers, dude! they are everywhere! if you have some like minded friends with you when you tell your parents or whatever, it might make it easier.

Best Answer

I'm sure they know ;)

Best Answer

yes i told my mom and she still loves me and suports me thanks all of you
thanks from 4kittins

Best Answer

just enjoy yoru fun and when the time is right, you wo;t need to tell; people can see for themselves. But no rush, you don't need to confess anything; crossdressing is cool

Best Answer

And how exactly do you want me to help? I'm not gonna crossdress with you...

Best Answer