Hi, I am a 30 yr. old woman who has recently developed health problems I never had starting about 2 months ago. I am tired almost all the time, I have a dry cough, throat tightness, numbness/tingling in the limbs, concentration issues, weight loss, low appetite, and anxiety. I thought that it might be a thyroid problem. My doctor only tested for TSH and not T3/T4 and says everything is fine. Could this be a thyroid problem? Or could something else be causing these symptoms, such as mold?
Cat091 Cat091 26-30, F 10 Answers Mar 21, 2012

All your symptoms sound very much connected with a thyroid problem which in turn will cause you increased amounts of stress. Stress can then bring on lots of different symptoms all of which you have mentioned. I have suffered with Sarcoidosis and it's symptoms can mimic everything you have mentioned. So I wouldn't rule that out either. Above all try not to worry as you read all these replies, non of us are medical experts. Ask for more blood test and ask to have them check for specific things. But above all get an appointment with a Doctor or specialist asap just to put your mind at rest.

Best Answer

Seek second opinion from another doctor about your health problem. Were you diagnosed before of having hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism? If not and the TSH result were normal as what your doctor have said, then its not related with any thyroid problem.Basing on the symptoms you have indicated, I would suggest you to ask your doctor if he could add Complete Blood Count (CBC) and chest x ray for the diagnostic test.

Best Answer

I was thinking that also. I will ask my doctor to do these tests.

Best Answer

It actually sounds more like anxiety/depression to me, everything apart from the cough can be symptoms of a panic attack.

Best Answer

It's probably more then one thing.

Best Answer

I am "Perfectly healthy"?what's wrong?joint pains,migrains,dizzy spells?what seems to be the problem hun?

Best Answer

could be parasites

Best Answer

You're asking for medical advice on EP?

Best Answer

Tired?<br />
Diabetes?<br />
Chronic fatigue disorder?<br />
Could be LOTS of things!

Best Answer