Is he close to his family, are they pressuring him to get married to a muslim girl? For now you just have to accept he is gone, and really for whatever reason, he is gone. You really loved him so I can imagine the pain you are feeling now is immense, but you can and will get past this. So sorry, but best concentrate on yourself and doing things that make you happy as a person.

Best Answer

i cant be a happy person... he is my first love.. i cant imagine another guy in my life..

Best Answer

At this very moment of course not. But if you look around, very few people are with their first and only love. You are going to feel bad for a long time, just part of life. We have all been there, risk you take with loving someone. But don't make the mistake to think you will never love again, it will happen.

Best Answer

no i wont... he is more like my husband.. i cant love another boy

Best Answer

Part of the problem may be family - pressures must be hard on him to find a Muslim girl. Of course, religion may only be a pretext, as some here have hinted, but given the context I would probably think that he's pressured to have, particularly for breeding, a Muslim wife since having a wife of a different religion (which is quite acceptable for most Muslims, the reverse not being true: women are not allowed to marry non-Muslim males unless they convert) may create serious problems when it comes to decisions related to Muslim customs, starting with the circumcision of boys, for instance. You should tell him that you want to convert and become a devoted Muslim wife. Of course, then the problem might be with your own family, particularly since Hindu women are usually married in arranged marriages - the same is true of most Muslim women, actually, but for different reasons and with different criteria. By marrying him and converting to Islam for you and your children you make a decision that relates to you as a couple, it will be your decision and your couple. If having a family-in-law he can communicate with as Muslims is more important to him than you are, then you have no choice - let him go. But tell him first that you love him, need him want to become a mother because of him, and that you will espouse islam as your religion if he wants you as a wife. Just do not accept polygamy, it will create problems between you. If he needs another female someday he can have a mistress (a lot of men do) but it will not shake the foundations of your marriage.

Best Answer

I am also involved in an inter-faith relationship. Your man knew FOUR years ago that you were a Hindu. It seems that he has been expecting all this time that you would change your religious values to those which are his own. If all of your relationship was ba<x>sed on the belief that he could change you/mold you into his own image of who you should be -- it saddens me to inform you, but he never TRUELY loved you. If all of his love was wrapped up in your conversion, then he has dealt very deceptively with you.<br />
I also made the mistake of taking a platonic relationship into exclusivity without having full knowledge of the challenges that will ensue. I am now working very hard to right my wrongs through endless discussions on culture and religion (though this is 10x harder when emotions are in the mix). I don't know what will become of all of our recent head-butting, but I hope that it will bring us to a quicker conclusion about the future of our relationship -- it was certainly never my intention to pour myself into a long-term relationship which will not end in marriage.<br />
Did your man ever speak to you of religion in the beginning of your relationship? Did he ever mention that it was required of you to convert before marriage? How much time have the two of you spent researching one another's religion?<br />
If I were in your situation, I would definitely be looking for some explicit answers right about now. If he cannot offer you any answers for his actions towards you, then he is probably not worth your time. I know that your heart/emotions are set fast on this man right now, but there is hope outside of this one individual. There is love all around you; you just have to open your heart in order to receive it -- who is to say whether or not you will meet someone far better?<br />
Ladies: Don't go chasing after one man's body when you can have another man's heart!

Best Answer

If a woman marries a Muslim man his religion decrees that she must become a Muslim aswell.

Best Answer

She DOESN'T have to become a Muslim. She DOES, however, have to be apart of one of the three monotheistic Abrahamic faiths (Judeism, Christianity, or Islam).

Best Answer

in our religion we muslim are not permitted to marry a hindu those who believe in stone gods it is strongly said if you really love him want to be his so change your religion if you say you want to became a Muslim i think he dafenitaly accept you. although it is wrong to accept a religion only for love it should be accepted because of its good thouts.<br />
I dont understand why he love for that much time when he know you are a hindu and not permitted for him to marry you

Best Answer

im muslim my self and my sister also, my sister married a guy who is christian...my sister is still muslim and her husband is still christian...and my whole family is fine with the idea...to each its own...so if he wants 2 leave you for a religion, then he must not really love you...your better of with out him...but it's just my opinion...

Best Answer

Muslim are permitted to marry christian but not hindus
but why the love them that is also a Q and in end they take religion in it they must think religion before following love

Best Answer

but you see no 1 know what religion is correct...when i fall in love with a women i am willing 2 give up my religion and even family if they dont like her...religion is 2 over rated...i would give up my religion and spent the rest of my life in hell just to be with the 1 i love...emotions, specially love can make people go and do crazy thing, believe me i know...and at sweetmau you will get over it...their are plenty of fish in the sea...

Best Answer

pls tell idea to return him back..

Best Answer

well i see you really want this person so badly so i will give you an idea...i do not agree with what im abotu 2 tell you, but i want you 2 be happy...tell him your will 2 change your religion and leave your family if that is the case...and if he still doesnt wanna be with you, then that means he found some 1 else just like brainyblonde said...goodluck 2 you...

Best Answer

No he has chosen.Took him 4yrs but you lost.Time will heal you this love was not meant to be. I hope you recover fast and see the world is still here and there is another in it seeking your heart.

Best Answer

let him go...the religion issue is not true, he new that 4 years ago, didn't he?

Best Answer

a moslem is allowed to be married to a women of different religion...i'm sure he knows that

Best Answer

how can i get back? i cant imagine another person in my life.. he is my first love and he is the one i love... its so paining...

Best Answer

be strong...if he comes back its because he deserves you, if not then move on with your life, life is full of beautiful surprises and you still so young

Best Answer

thanks... am waiting for him...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Yes, a Muslim man is permitted to marry a woman of a different religion; however, the woman MUST be of one of the three monotheistic Abrahamic faiths (Judeism, Christianity, or Islam).

Best Answer

you are right, thank you for clarifying this point

Best Answer