Find a partner who can't stand the thought of sharing your body with another person, and make sure they're also monogamous before you hop in the sack.

Best Answer

semi open = being cheated on

Best Answer

if it doesn't suit you...find one that does.

Best Answer

Cut loose and find a partner that wants and needs what you want. And tell your current partner that they need to do the same. Both exist out there, why waste time matched up with the wrong one?

Best Answer

What about what YOU want and need?

Best Answer

I was living with my husband for 5 years and everything was moving so fine. until one morning a call came in and when i picked the call, a ladies spoke to me saying he wants to speak with my husband and when i asked who she is, she said that she is a girlfriend to my husband and she asked me too who i was, for me not to curse any dispute, i lied to her, so when my husband came back i asked him he lied to me, that night i was so down, i broke in tears and left the house for finding out that my husband is cheating on me, but i loved him so much, i thought of what to do to make him love me passionately, so a friend gave me clue on what to do that i should contact spell caster, So i went into search in the Internet so fortunately i found good testimonies on how this prophet harry has helped a lot of people in my condition, so i contacted prophetharry@ymail.com and he worked a spell on me and my husband, getting back my husband was the most important thing i was after, this spell worked like nothing I had ever seen in my life .after 3 days of the spell was casted my husband came begging me to come back home, he promised to be faithful to me and promised never to cheat on me again, I’m happy now and free. my problems are solved<br />
“I have never experienced anything like this. I never expected such a reaction. Jenny G

Best Answer

A lot of simple answers to a complex question but very little advice on how to cope. If you're happy with the rest of your relationship then talk to her, tell her how you feel, ask how she feels, listen. It sounds like there is love and concern between you two, so talk talk talk and look together for the boundaries that work for both of you. Good luck...

Best Answer

Honestly. No one "needs" to be in an open relationship. Put your foot down love and tell them "it's me or its nothing". If she really loves you she'll stay and if she doesn't you'll have someone that doesn't care out of your life. It's really a win/win for you in the long run.

Best Answer

Relationships require compromise, but there are some things you should not have to compromise on. <br />
One of the foundation points of any relationship is the decision of whether the relationship will be monogamous or include adultery. (Open, semi-open, poly, ... are all just sanitized ways to say adultery.) If you and he are into "Open," it's your life. But if you disagree on such a basic issue, you are not going to change him and you are wasting your time. Sorry.<br />
I might add: I have a family member who is into "poly" relationships. His relationships never last more than five years, and that seems pretty consistent with about 80% of his friends. I couldn't live that way. Can you?

Best Answer

1. why do you perfer monogamy<br />
2. whatever his conduct is now, its likely to not last forever. I can only speak for myself I go thru phases.<br />
3. what MerryJerry said

Best Answer

Be honest tell your partner you want them to be Monogamous. explain How their being open to other partners makes you feel, If they trully love you, they will discuss it, and Hopefully their behavior may change, if Not, then do they trully love you?<br />
I speak from experience, I wanted and had an open marriage when younger... like my 20's and My wife came to me One day and said." I don't want this anymore." we stopped.<br />
Am I tempted? yes, all the time, do i flirt with women? of course I do. Do I fantasize about sex with others? you bet. but I have not cheated yet. Might I slip and fall? I wish not, because well, it would Just bring a LOT of unpleasantness to our relationship. I prefer that we be open about what we are feeling, so rather we give ourselves permission to occasionally stray, but she said she had enough... so instead of being honest and straying, I am dishonest tell her what she wants to hear even if it is a lie... and remain.. "faithful"<br />
but hey, it can work, if you consider getting what you want.." working"....

Best Answer

basically 'i am in an open realtionship but my wife is not' is not playing fair.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are not happy with the arrangement so maybe you need to move on.

Best Answer

I am very happy in every other aspect of our relationship and she has comprised w/ me on setting boundaries. I don't want to loose everything we have over this. I just have a very hard time managing my jealousy and anxiety.

Best Answer

I can see why.

Best Answer

I understand that..... but how happy can you really be worrying about it all?? If she won't be monogamous then you really need to consider your own well-being. Good luck!

Best Answer

Hi, hows it going now? Have you managed to control your jealousy at all or is it still painful? If so, and she knows its painful for you, why does she continue with it? Does sleeping around really mean so much to her that it doesn't bother her if its hurting you?
X

Best Answer