itsmeadnan4u itsmeadnan4u 31-35, M 13 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Romance & True Love

improve your technique

Best Answer

Try harder !

Best Answer

Me. I'm willing. Haha. Let's try :)

Best Answer

You are seeking an LDR? Does this mean you would never physically meet?

I can tell you that an LDR does become intence. I met my husband over the Internet and it's the best relationship either of us ever had.

So how we met or became friends? We met in a music exchange/chat. We became friends quickly and began talking every day. Soon we were spilling our lives to each other.

It's about being friends first. Once you create your bond then you may want to consider meeting.

Best Answer

For once I have the chance to write a short and honest answer -

until you live with someone you dont have a relationship!

(I dont mean you had to take a job in an other city from your wife - I mean like this post says - starting off over the internet - everyone knows it is tragic and illusory - so lets be more helpful by saying so)

The fact that the poster simply wants to be able to say to people that he isnt single - is not just creepy - but therefore surely off putting to all but the most desperate females.

Best Answer

y would u want LD relationship?

Best Answer

facebook

Best Answer

Desperate. *cough cough*

Best Answer

Why would U want a long distance relationship?

Best Answer