so it feels like its small glowing dots right in front of me that move organically, its like small living organisms, like a swarm of some sort, and it looked like it was everywhere It only happended and i could only see it cause i focused at the sky, and after some time i could put myself in a state where i could see these glowing dots that moved (not with my eye movement) Im wondering if its my eyes, or if its tiny dust-motes suspended in the film of tears that cover my eyeballs? and i find it strange that you can put yourself in a state where u can actually see these tiny dots if its something inside my eyes, quite fascinating actually.
Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 11 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Most of us refer to these things as 'trails', its harmless, but it will be with you for a long long time.

Best Answer

I get swarms of little glowing white dots moving around if i have a sudden surge in blood pressure, from like standing up real fast or something.

I had it all the time back when i smoked cigarettes

Best Answer

Im smoking cigarettes, i notice that when i quit smoking for just 1 day - 12-14 hours every single thing i feel illness and or pshysical tremor goes away, but its just this urge to smoke you know :)

Best Answer

The floaters are one thing, and the swarms of white dots are I think blood vesells that somehow are impinging on visual nerve transmissions from blood pressure spike

Best Answer

i waited for years for my eye worm to split and form two and i missed it, they are myodesopsia, commonly called floaters, they live in your eyes every one has them.

Best Answer

damn i didnt know i had bacteria living in my eyes, thats kinda nasty my vision do get blurry when im tired should i see and optometrist?

Best Answer

i lmfao, when my option said i had floaters in my eye's. if your concerned then yes there are some conditions where it can be a problem,but normally its lens wearers.as particles and mites can get trapped and cause damage.

Best Answer

Those are tiny gnats. If it was something in your eye, they are called "floaters", and you should see an optometrist soon.

Best Answer

Youve been watching the X Files o_0

Best Answer

Called floaters, you may want to get it checked out. It can sometimes be something serious.

Best Answer