ilovemybro ilovemybro 16-17 32 Answers Mar 18, 2012

A 16 year old has NO BUSINESS with a man that age.. HE should be ashamed of himself....

Best Answer

Hmm well i dont know what to do anymore

Best Answer

Agreed. Nobody can protect you if you're not willing to help protect yourself. I hope whatever pain you must endure is brief. And I hope you are wise enough to follow the advice you sought.

Best Answer

Are you actually dating this guy? Everyone is assuming that he is in the wrong for dating a 16 year old or leading you on and if that is the case, then yes, what he is doing is wrong. However, this may be a teenage crush on a man who has done nothing to encourage it. You need to give more details about this before we rip his head off.

Best Answer

You won't like my answer, but give it up and move on for your own sake.

Best Answer

Technically that guy is a *********

Best Answer

Sixteen years older and does not trust you. There is no future in this relationship just pain and more pain.

Best Answer

He doesn’t trust you? If you haven’t looked at why you shouldn’t trust him, then I think him trusting you is the least of your problems.

Best Answer

Im curious what an acceptable age difference would be to you guys?<br />
Does it change if she said there were no trust issues?<br />
What if he didn't want sex? Just companionship? Still no business?

Best Answer

She is still underage.

Best Answer

What you’re really asking is how can we make a judgment if we don’t have all the facts and if we had all the facts would we come to the same conclusion of a 16yr old and a 38yr. old not being right and what is acceptable. Well I know one thing without knowing any circumstances at all with this one. It is wrong on just about every level. Because for starters, no matter what the deal, he has everything to gain and she has everything to lose. He can walk away having probably processed the feeling of breaking up many times and be better equipped to deal with those feelings, whereas she could be ripped apart for life. Here’s the deal. It’s about emotional maturity. And if one person has the emotional maturity of a sixteen year old, they will probably relate to a sixteen year old rather well, but just because they can relate does not make it right. The older person who is still feeling like they are sixteen needs to grow up and the person who really sixteen should not be required to be emotionally thirty eight. So what is the appropriate age regardless of law or anything else for two people to be together? It all depends on where each person is at when the meet. The farther apart that is, the more difficult it will be. And in this case there is little doubt because of actual age that the one who is going to have the most difficulty is the sixteen year old. I’m writing this much about this because it’s long overdue that all males start getting this right. Just because she may have the same equipment as an older woman does not make her open game to start a relationship with, without a lot of thinking about it first. I don’t know the statistics of how many women are walking around feeling victimized these days, but from what I’ve seen and heard it is a very high number and it’s bad for everyone included.

Best Answer

Just so yous know there is no sex involved

Best Answer

EP should make it so you can like replies to comments, as well.
I saw a formula a long time ago. I don't quite remember what it was, or if it was actually used somewhere in the world as a legal guide, but it was something like, half your age plus seven after a certain point (with a different rule for younger). That would make the cut-off for him at 26. Hmmm
Oh, and I forgot another possibility: what if the 16 year old was a male, in love with a 38 year old?
Human behaviors and opinions are fascinating. Just saying.

Best Answer

16 and 38? Well, one thing is the age difference (since you're still under 18), and because he's older than you, he'll probably think that he can control you because you are so young.

Best Answer

Absolutely-I've been through that before, dating someone older than me, and that person thought that they could control every aspect of my life. I had to cut them loose. And thanks for liking my answer! :-))

Best Answer

Well ive stopped seein my friends for him to trust meand that still doesnt work

Best Answer

The way it sounds, it's like he's the one that's distrustful. Usually when a person acts like they don't trust you no matter how much you've shown them that they can, they're doing something sneaky themselves.

Best Answer

He's a *********, if he's pursuing you. Look it up online and read about them, that should give you some insight.

Best Answer

*********

Best Answer

Be careful, he might fake his real personality, try and date someone near your age and not 22years older than you, many reasons why, when you're 60 he's dead, have a long life together etc.<br />
Firstly a relationship all revolves on trust so talk to him.<br />
See how it goes.

Best Answer

This is the new acc the ilovemybro stopped working<br />
Yea we r dating but i have fallen inlove im trying to sort this mess out but its not as esasy as it seems

Best Answer

HE IS A LOSER!!!! Enough said.

Best Answer

You are only 16, he is 38. Think about it this way, when you have a daughter or son,family member and they are with someone with that age difference, would you ok it? I would say there is no chance. Wait until your 18, if he is around at that time, do as you wish. If you were my child, no way would you be near him. No man or any adult should be attracted to someone under 18.

Best Answer

Dump him . ASAP.

Best Answer

with all due respect your an idiot

Best Answer

its not bad but ur lover if ur going out is probably going to get arrested soo be careful who u talk to jail bait

Best Answer

If you're in the middle twenties, i would say its probably ok, but you're only sixteen. You'll find other guys thats better.

Best Answer

Ive only ever been used or abused in my previous loves

Best Answer

You're still young there will be more guys that will come. Don't rush yourself. It's better to wait and find the right guy. You'll be happier in the end.

Best Answer

Wait two more years and then you're legal. Too many complications come with you being underage and being in love with an older man, a much older man.<br />
Right now, just wait a couple of years. He's probably concerned about what'll happens if others find out that you're pursuing him (I can almost guarantee they won't be thrilled).

Best Answer

Well im willing to wait 2 years

Best Answer

Figure it out after the two years. Use these two years as a break and do a lot of soul searching.

Best Answer

think you are being used by him i see major problems with you being 16 and him 38, why can he not date his own age

Best Answer

As much as i hate the used word i think maybe your right it hurts

Best Answer

I understand you

Best Answer