Harm was going to happen to me when I become a mermaid so please help me and also I need a mermaid friend
jazylicious jazylicious 13-15, F 18 Answers Jun 12, 2012

I guarantee no harm will come to you if you try a magic spell. I also guarantee nothing will happen. It's okay. It's just that mermaids aren't real, you know? Fantasies are fine and they're often good but you need to separate reality from fiction.

Best Answer

Cmon might as well go up to a church and pull it down yelling 'you worship figments of imagination!'

And it could hurt them if the spell they try use requires their blood

Best Answer

You can't turn yourself into a mermaid. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

listen to all you people!! dont even try it!! bugger all!!! try the spell chicky have no fear of hell it is not real and always do what you want. When you are old you will look back over your life and regret what you did not do or try a lot more then the stuff you did do.

Best Answer

Hell is real but that doesn't mean u shouldn't do the spell. It won't send u to hell. But it may not work.prolly won't. U need something EXCEPTIONALLY powerful to do such a thing

Best Answer

mermaids arent real and neither are spells that turn u into them >.>

Best Answer

Don't mess with witchcraft. Ever. That crap will send you to a Hell beyond your imagination. Don't even try.

Best Answer

yeah sorry but I guess since you're 11 you should probably stop using your imagination that much and try to live in the real world... and sorry to breake it to you: mermaids aren't real

Best Answer

Nothing will cause you to turn into a mermaid, hon.<br />
However, these can help you at least swim like one:<br />
http://www.amazon.com/FINIS-Mermaid-Swim-Fin-Purple/dp/B001GQ2CEE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339486713&sr=8-1&keywords=mermaid+fins+for+swimming

Best Answer

some people make me lose hope in the human race.

Best Answer

I believe in mermaids and I have been trying spells and I don't think u will go to hell if u do them so what I have been doing is just searching the Internet never give u and I won't comment back I want to know what u did:)

Best Answer

When I was 11 I thought I could turn into a dragon. Try the spell, you may think it will turn you into a mermaid, but trying it will help you learn that some things in life are just fairy tales.

Best Answer

R you all on drugs orwhat?

Best Answer

They're 11 seriously did you not have a imagination

Best Answer

Check out Weeki Wachee in Florida

Best Answer

I'm 1 and I didn't use a spell! Adn I'm 11 too !!!

Best Answer

Please do not try spells. They are bad news. Nothing good will come of it. Try to think realistically about your talents and how they can help you to grow.

Best Answer

Dont worry me and my friends tried one it didn't work but another one did.no harm has ever come to us and never will.

Best Answer

As long as you do a spell That will turn you human again I thinkYou'll be okI tried to make myself a Mermaid 2 I couldn't find the right spell You can try it let me know if you find any that will work

Best Answer

im 11 to i tryed spells since i was 3 i am never giving up its what i want to be i sad hey haters were kids so buzz off ya dont need to be mean and we can belive what we want so its the worst for you if you ruin it bullys<br />
when you were a kid did you belive in stuff case if ya did and somone ruind nyou belife dont do that to us i know its a tuff time

Best Answer