kchz336 kchz336 26-30, M 10 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Start with a shower.

Best Answer

i know man ...after that

Best Answer

That's all I know. Oh wait. Diesel fuel definitely doesn't work.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Did you know that men have their own natural scent that attracts women, and that perfumes mask that scent?

Best Answer

no and thanks

Best Answer

I am obsessed with this one guy's natural scent. If he's gone all day without showering (but still clean), that scent drives me absolutely crazy. I hate it when he puts on cologne or deodorant. But he's pretty self-conscious about his scent so he showers like twice to three times a day, which is such a pity. <br />
Basically, what i'm saying is that i don't think any single perfume brand will make ladies go crazy for you. If a girl falls for you, she will love your scent, no matter what it is. (Within reason. Bathe regularly so that it IS actually YOUR scent, and not the smell of filth haha)<br />
On the other hand, i'd advise against drinking or smoking unless you're with a girl who smokes herself. There was another guy that i sort of started liking, but he was a smoker, and i just couldn't get over that smell.

Best Answer

I seriously can't imagine that simply a scent would have that sort of effect.

Best Answer

no i dont mean like in ads ..but atleast ladies should notice

Best Answer

I expect it would be an individual thing.
Scent memories tend to be very strong and it would likely depend on associations with specific scents.
There is a reason why there are so many brands of scents...

Best Answer

That is a good one, Adidas Moves is another one.

Best Answer

i dont like adidas moves

Best Answer

Funny enough I don't really appreciate aftershave on men. Although occasionally I don't mind. I know it's been around a while but I like Kouros ..lol I think that's how it's spelt. <br />I knew someone who used to wear it minimally.. And it is gorgeous! He was a colleague who I didn't fancy. However I did ask him what it was ..and I liked it whenever he was standing close by.<br /><br />I made a point of buying it for bf soon after. <br />My husband doesn't really wear aftershaves ..he thinks it's poncy ( his words not mine) he's very much a bar of soap and water guy ;-)

Best Answer