I only found out last night and she told me to not tell anyone but I am scared for she and her brothers wellbeing.her brother is autistic and her father is an alcoholic /smoker. I'm not a bad friend but I am scared to tell anyone because I want her to be my friend but she said her mum knows (and I don't believe her).I do not know how long this has been happening but I'm am trying to help her also please don't leave comments saying that I'm a bad friend. I only want her to be happy.
ArtyangelZoe10 ArtyangelZoe10 13-15 10 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Health

It's called Child Protective Services (CPS) and the call is anonymous.

Best Answer

You need to tell some one ,if not your parents a teacher at school or phone a help line.

Best Answer

tell your parents and have them tell the authorities she may hate you for telling but its the right thing to do

Best Answer

The best thing YOU can do is to tell YOUR parents about it, and do so quickly. Tell them your friend told you these things, and also tell them whether or not you have personally seen physical proof. If you have noticed bruising, etc. I'm guessing you have never personally witnessed him physically abusing either of them?

Best Answer

You need to tell your parents if you know for sure this is happening. They should call Child Services or the Police.

Sometimes friends have to do difficult things to help their friends ...

Best Answer

This is way over your head and your not a bad friend at all,you care. Do you know her parents at all?

Best Answer

Have you seen any marks on her neck?

Best Answer

Talk to some adult you trust. Could be your parents or your teacher. Get your friend to talk to that adult. Do you know the child services in your country ? which country are you from ? above all keep talking to your friend tell her that you are by her side always. It is heartbreaking for me to see such large responsibility placed on such young shoulders. At the same time it is heartening to see your concern for your friend.

Best Answer

If you really cared for this friend you would tell an adult. Talk to your school counselor. They know the right steps to take.

Best Answer

this man must be killed. I hate abuse so much.

Best Answer

Have you walked a mile in his moccasins? Maybe the death penalty is a bit harsh for someone who as far as we know never killed someone. Abuse is indefensible, especially abuse against children, I agree. I feel, however, that it is important not to encourage a cycle of violence, either - especially amongst children.

Best Answer

I understand. I can't stand abuse against a child. It angers me so much that I want to scream. Maybe the death penalty is too swift, but I must recommend a very slow torture until death. sorry.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're not an impartial judge within this situation. You'd likely be excused from jury duty. I'm sorry for what has happened in your life. It's good your father is no longer a part of your life now.

Best Answer

yes, not my father though, but yeah, you get it.

Best Answer