kik him in the nuts?

Best Answer

But I love him.

Best Answer

so, negative reinforcement. never fails :)

Best Answer

Say hi to his lie or say bye to the guy.

Best Answer

Depends on white lie or black lie...

Best Answer

it actually depends on how serious is the lie, and the reason behind it??

Best Answer

My BF has lied to me in the past over trivial stuff, and what I tell him is just because he says something doesn't mean it's true or that I believe it. Ill tell him thatbI know the truth, so does God, and so does he. I think the insult to my intelligence is what ****** me off the most. Should you listen to him? Well you know you have to take what he says with a grain of salt. I just let it go and I pray that truth be revealed to me. Guys, especially, it seems don't like bein called on their doo-doo.

Best Answer

so you want to lose your respect, your self-esteem, i could go on you get the idea. What do you think you should do? You could go along with this game and it is a game and just get in deeper and feeling worse, getting depressed, losing yourself in this toxic relationship. Keep listening to his lies and spend you life with this loser or get some help......find a support group and learn how to find yourself and respect yourself b/c you don't. If you did you wouldn't be thinking of if you should listen to him, you would be thinking of if you should leave him. Idk what the lie was, you never said....but if you are asking these questions then you are not trusting your judgement when you are thinking of him.

Best Answer

Thanks jcue..

Best Answer

your welcome, i do hope i helped..i know what its like to be young and in love....i learned the hard way to help other women.

Best Answer

besides you deserve better.

Best Answer