your family may have made you like this, but now that you can see it, it's up to you to change it. Start taking control of some things in your life

Best Answer

Steven I hate to be the bringer of bad news but.....the older you get the more life sucks. So enjoy it while you can. But there is a bright side...you're not going to live forever and each day that goes by the time seems to go faster and faster to the point where weeks and months just fly by. Seeee... for me it just seemed like it only took a couple minutes to type this when in reality it took 5 minutes :)

Best Answer

Hello Steven, I, like you, wanted to end my life at 16. I even tried. I felt that no one understood me, boys hated me, and to my parents I was invisible unless it was time for chores. What I am going to say will not help with the pain you are feeling today, so the only thing I can say is to try your best to get through each day beacause it does get better. Adulthood -thank God- is nothing like High School. The bullies, jocks, and cheerleaders are just the same as everyone else after you graduate. The playing field is definately leveled. If you end your life now, you will never get to experience great things like moving into your first apartment and doing what YOU want to do. And that is one thing you really need to look forward to.

Best Answer

Knock off that i hate life stuff you are to young to evean know what life is all about. Just be a kid. You will be a man soon and thats when life gets tuff. JUST DO YOUR BEST ! You will be ok.

Best Answer

well my mum and dad hate me and u dont no how much thats hurts me thats what make me want die without my mum and dad i fell like ther is no life !!

Best Answer

I don't think they hate you at times you may think so.Try talking to them tell them how you feel.

Best Answer