johnmuhhamad johnmuhhamad 16-17 14 Answers Feb 7, 2012

John ... that's bout as vain as it gets.<br />
But looks like you have nice ****.

Best Answer

Lmfao!!!!

Best Answer

There is no justice if that isn't Best Answer. ROFL

Best Answer

even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now an then ... htanks goils =)

Best Answer

Dang, I missed the picture :-(

Best Answer

snooe you lose Soxy =) (but john is pretty buff)

Best Answer

Apparently, you jack it with BOTH hands.

Best Answer

I would tear off your stupid head ,If I found you, I'm just a freestyle wrestler

Best Answer

You seem like a nice looking young man. If, as you say, you are shy and silent, perhaps you should practice socializing more. Get used to opening up to people , both men and women. Think of things that you do and know about that would interest others. Also, ask people questions...we love to talk about ourselves. Once you're more comfortable in a social situation, you can start talking to the ladies. They're sure to go for a wrestler's physique. :)

Best Answer

Well you're a jock. At my school the jocks got all the girls. Pick a girl you like and talk to her and ask her out. You probably intimidate a lot of people whether you know it or not . Some girls like the shy type. They just want someone to have fun with who will treat them with respect. Good luck.

Best Answer

Well, from your pic it appears you train at a gym. I trained for 12 years starting in my 30's. I'm happily retired from training every day and only regret one thing when I was training...that I used to walk around with sleeveless shirts on all the time. True story... you give away the "mystery"

Best Answer

Not bad. The hair cut could be changed.

Best Answer

what whould you recommend me?

Best Answer

Buzz it.

Best Answer

NO! buzzcuts make guys look like monkeys ;)

Best Answer

Lol! Only IF they don't go for ink. Ink and buzz cuts are HAWT.

Best Answer

Or let it grow over your face.....

Best Answer

Lmfao!!!!! *kicks shin*

Best Answer

something like Rob Thomas. don't buzz it, that's gross.

Best Answer

how old are you?<br />
dude dont worry about it appearence are minimal and you arent ugly no homo if u cant get a date o well nor can i and im going into Marines reserves soon so i aint exactly fat dont worry about it the more you care the harder it gets to approach people and the more akward you view yourself

Best Answer

I'm 20 soon, I'm not homo, I'm a bit
shy and silent

Best Answer

i was saying no homo cause im a guy and i said your ok lol but i guess that helps lol and if your 20 dont worry you got a whole life ahead of you

Best Answer

i'm too old for you, but i will say that i like your hair and i like that you're not wearing a stupid ba<x>seball cap or clunky jewelry.

Best Answer

Amen to the lack of baseball cap. Wow, do I get tired of seeing those. I also like the absence of tattoos and piercings.

Best Answer

I seldom do this, because I kinda hate this sort of question. Plus judging someone by a photograph is bound to be inaccurate.<br />
First impression...you have intimidating arms. Not sure that'd be a positive...maybe with a less revealing shirt. Though I suppose some girls would be turned on by that. I'm more a "personality and intelligence" type, which might be lost if a girl is just drawn to you for your biceps.<br />
Second...you don't look friendly. A smile would be better. And the angle of your face to the camera is odd, so it's hard to know how your face would look were you talking to me. <br />
Your face looks fine. Hair is neat, it seems. I can imagine you'll do fine if you will be friendly and respectful to the women you want to date. But really, personal attraction is more about how you carry yourself. How you speak and treat someone. Not something you can get from a photograph.

Best Answer

thanks , many people always tell me about a smile

Best Answer

Yes...you gotta temper those muscles. And a smile can be more "disarming". :)

Best Answer

its all about the cash and the **** my friend, you can do all the crunches in the world, and trust me i do, but, the abs and arms we work so hard for, usually get ignored if you have a nice car and big ****. <br />
ahhh who said romance is dead<br />
lucky for me i do lol :)<br />
im not arrogant by the way, im just perfect

Best Answer

You look fine :)

Best Answer