anupamtripathi anupamtripathi 46-50 22 Answers Jul 17, 2011

I used to like wearing tight short as hell shorts NOW I want them loose so my **** and ball are readily available.

Best Answer

l like to wear short shorts with a nappy and plastic pants underneath. l then wander in the woods hoping to meet a man who will pull my pants down and slowly push his hard **** up my bum till he spurts hot *** in me.

Best Answer

The thought of meeting you in the woods, taking down you shorts, slowly pushing my hard **** up your bum and filling it full of ***, is something that I find very appealing...

Best Answer

That would be brilliant. Please let me know

Best Answer

If your happy then why not. I like short shorts myself, just not tight. It is a comfort thing. But I do think people seem to worry over much about what other people wear.

Best Answer

Seems normal to me. I wear short shorts as often as possible, altho not always very tight.

Best Answer

Since the warm weather started in Spring, Ive been in short shorts. Short, tight, loose, what ever. Who cares what others think. When cold weather comes, I switch to running/ workout tights. If you do what I do for work and play... there is nothing better.

Best Answer

What is normal as long as you like it. My self I love short shorts everyone should wear them.

Best Answer

I see women walking round in the briefest of form-fitting shorts hardly covering their ***** and showing the outline of them anyway which I think is lovely. At the same time, men walk around in heavy, baggy (so-called) shorts. I don't understand. If women have the nerve, why not men? Some men have the strength of character to wear what they want and you are one of them - setting an example. So carry on. Is it normal? Absolutely it is. It's those fashion slaves who have a problem, sweltering under la<x>yers of unnecessary fabric, if they are too afraid to do what they want...

Best Answer

I like to wear mine with a pillow stuffed down the back! I get called fat ***, big bum, all sorts, but I love the attention! It makes me feel very sexy!!

Best Answer

To be honest if you are thin and hot looking and have shaved legs than its totally cool. If you are a boy you have to be careful though because other guys will think you are gay. The same goes for a girl.

Best Answer

Obviously it's not "normal" or you wouldn't be asking. <br />
As long as you consider the following;<br />
1. the other men around are thinking, here comes the *****/*** i bet i got a shot<br />
2. the other women around are thinking omfglol/is she mentally ill/I bet she's cold/what a ****/***** needs taking down.<br />
If you're ok with that, go for it!

Best Answer

Absolutely !

Best Answer

On EP its normal for adults to wear dippers and soil themselves...<br />
So tight shorts riding up your butt crack is not really that full on by the same measure.

Best Answer

Its normal as long as you like it and feel comfortable. :)

Best Answer

Fine by me

Best Answer

i dun like tight clothes. when i was younger my friends and i would fight all the time, so tight clothes just got in the way and would tear too easily.<br />
unless you do that kinda thing, nah not rly

Best Answer

I have done this many times and since I am short and can still pass off for a schoolboy, no one takes any notice.

Best Answer

I love wearing short tight shorts in the summer - I love the reactions from people when they stare or laugh at my sexy long legs or start giggling when they can see my butt cheeks bulging slightly - I had an embarrassing situation where a little girl started laughing and called me chubby bum!! I'm a boy, by the way!!

Best Answer