MrMooo MrMooo 22-25 15 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Health

your screwed cheech

Best Answer

You can go to the drug store and buy a home test kit.... But in my experience.... It took me 5 weeks to pee clean in the A.M. Your first pee in the a.m. will be the hottest...

It took 3.5 weeks to pee clean in the afternoon...

Best Answer

You'll test positive. It takes at least 30 days for the body to excrete all of the THC that's in your system once you quit.

Best Answer

I was shocked to learn that it can show up 5 weeks after the last smoke. Goldenseal...tons of it and lots of salad.....no lie

Best Answer

80+% chance to fail. Depends on body weight, how long you've been smoking, strength of the weed etc. You need 30 days to be quite sure of a pass. I failed after 22 days but was smoking a lot more than you at the time. As a side-note, I wish I'd quit sooner because I feel way better without that crap.

Best Answer

some people such as POs can test you and they havce certain things they use that will be able to determine whether or not its diluted - or prediluted and that can also get you into alot of trouble

Best Answer

Lay off the weed. You don't need a probation violation.

Best Answer

Just go ahead and tell your prospective boss that you smoke pot. He'll probably find out sooner or later, right?

Best Answer

You are not getting my pee.

Best Answer