Alyzia Alyzia 22-25, F 11 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I've faced the same here and usually a couple of beers makes me feel better!!!

Best Answer

Its Really tough to get over some one you love... life is very confusing and your Flooded with emotions... that its hard to understand How some one you love so Much can break your Heat... because then you think what is love and what the Point of falling in love...

my bottom line, Well Guys are stupid.

Best Answer

Just want to ask why do guys always let go of the good girls, the honest, loving, caring girls. Was i just stupid for doing and giving him everything.

Best Answer

If I could Find a Girl like that I would never let her Go!!! BUT To answer your question... its because Guys think with there "other head".. and they let that, and Media Get to them that they can life a life like a Party...

Best Answer

I mean really its not always about that. A relationship is build on trust and not dis honesty. You hardly get open and honest guys and if I had a guy like that i would be so happy. I dont know if i would ever date again to be honest. 9 Years of dissapointment and failed relationships is bullshit. Or maybe i'm just crazy or something

Best Answer

Oh Absolutely!!! I am a believer that you merry your bestfriend, Because you build that Trust, honesty that you can be open to that Person! And there are no secrets and there is No reason to be your Self.. because your Best friends knows you and you know them and thats a key to a strong relation ship!!
Ha I about to give up too!!! I have one Rule Be your self and For some odd reason no girl can meet that standered. And I dont understand WHY and it iritates me! that I feel Like I became an exprt about Relation ships... So if you ever would like to Talk about anything on your mind Just send me a message! :-D

Best Answer

thank you so much i am me and i dont change for no man, most woman at first ware nice clothes and care about themselves after a while they stop careing about themselves and what happens next, but i like lookings nice and neat and wear a little bit of make up to look good for myself. Most people want to change other people.

Best Answer

I would like a Girl who weres Make up For her self because She herslefs wants to make her self be beautiful, And as for me I would naturaly want to look good for her... But some thing that bother me about girls is the Games they play... like if I liked you and you like me, I would still have to find a way to get you to give me your #... and that is one game I dont like... But Guys are also usally A holes... And they cant put there mind set on the Right track to understand what they have in Front of them.... and they are not quite to understand how much it means to a Girl about there Hearts because we have to play as we are not emotionally attached.

Best Answer

well most woman are like that i am not the type of person that likes playing games cause it hurts ones feelings, people are cruel and most men are just plain cruel to let this happen

Best Answer

LOL you sound like me! Lol! :-D

Best Answer

haha every one that knows me knows i am really kind hearted person, but dear oh dear you dont want to see my bad side.

Best Answer

Well my simple answer is Guys are Stupid, a holes and Some times I think girls are dumb for being being so Venerable... But its Really not your Fault to Fall in love no one can help there Feelings.. that guys play with Girls Hearts, because guys dont understand the meaning of love... :-(

Best Answer

thank you you took the words out of my mouth it took me nine months to tell him i loved him, honestly i am one of the most loyal girls like in ever i cooked for him cared for him, looked after him when he was lying in hospital, i bought him nice things give him all my love and affection i could and guess what.

Best Answer

He Dumped you... :_( And its horrible because you, wish and want that same loyalty to you the same honisty and Dedication that you Gave your bf... and when you need him... hes not there For you... and turns in a Different Direction... and you feel like your were abandon.. and lost because the same favors was not given to you?

Best Answer

precisely

Best Answer

Honest girls are hurt because they are honest.. Try to ignore him.. Show him your ignorance.. He will burn or he will be back to you.. If you are to accept him,then be conditioned,show your anger but accept him...

Best Answer

You will find someone better that deserves you. You will look back and realize what a loser he is.

Best Answer

Hi. I am sorry you were hurt. Time is the only healer for the kind of wounds you have experienced. Friendships can be like a salve that helps take away the acute pain.

Relationships are hard. They take work. They don't ever happen by magic. Growing is painful. It will not take too long before you recognize that you were wasting your time with him. But, it will take time for you to trust again, because we have a natural aversion to being hurt. Sometimes girls get past this by setting themselves up to be used by many guys. That doesn't help or work. It is destructive.

You can learn a lot from this experience. Be honest with yourself. Look at the relationship and ask yourself if there were things that would have made you "dump him" long before he dumped you. What did you overlook that was rude and inconsiderate? What did you accept because "he is a guy and that is what guys do?"

Guys are as different from one another as girls are from each other. What attracted you to him? Did those things become frustrating later? Even though opposites attract, they often drive each other nuts after the attraction phase. It might be better to find a guy more like you and find ways to enjoy being yourself with him. There won't be the same fire as when you get with an opposite, but there will be peace and contentment.

The most important thing you can do with this is to learn from it. You are wise to ask for input like this, as you get so many perspectives. There might be a grain of useful truth in my response, or in the response of others. Take the truth and appreciate the rest.

Best Answer

wooooooow thank you so much this puts things in better perspective for me, i know whats the truth between right and wrong. I know i am not a stupid person and know for a fact this helps me a little bit. All i was asking was for peoples help and then you get people trying to sound like they know everything.

Best Answer

Everybody has a different way of helping. Sometimes we draw on our own experiences. Most people who respond, in our own ways, want to help you avoid unnecessary pain. Sadly, as humans, we think everyone experiences life as we do. But we are all unique. Men get hurt by women in equal numbers to women getting hurt by men and probably shut down more. Women are good at expressing themselves.
You will probably get hurt again as you move along, because men and women have different priorities and needs. At the same time, you have learned so much from what you experienced that you will be wiser with the next man you allow close to your heart. It is surprising that we can bounce back after hurt, but we do so much better with someone with whom to share life.
I would be glad to be your friend and answer anything you care to ask me.

Best Answer

Hi there sorry for only replying now, been quite busy lately. Thank you for youre advice seems like you know alot about things in life youre advise is really helping and you seem like a really nice person. I dont understand why people have to think they know better even if they dont. They seem to know alot about relationships when they havent really been in a relationship.

Best Answer

Just make sure you keep on moving forward in your life. Change can be a good thing. Look for ways you were also ready for a change, even if it is hard. Usually a girl recognizes some things she would rather not see. I think you added me as a friend, so look for an email from me.

Best Answer

I was going to message you privately, but your restrictions only let you receive messages and whiteboard posts from people in your circle. It won't let me add you to mine. As I went to message you I saw that an old B/F put a pic of you with him on his facebook. Sometimes guys don't get over girls as easily as you might suppose. Sometimes our egos get hurt and we put up a wall, and then we think later about what is gone.
I would like to know more about you (safe stuff, I promise).
What do you really value in a relationship with a boyfriend/lover/potential spouse? What makes one guy worth your trouble and another guy an obvious waste of time? How drawn are you to "bad boys?" Are they the ones that give you the most trouble? Are there things about guys that you just don't get and wish someone would explain to you?
What famous guy appeals the most to you (do you have a secret crush on someone famous)?
You look like a very pleasant and pleasing person in your profile, if that is your pic. I like the color you chose. I would call it a shade of purple as a male, but as a male who thinks he knows more, I think it might be lavender?
Again, time will heal, but you have to be proactive, too. Find other people to enjoy, especially guys. I mean as friends, of course. But get into their heads, their hearts. They will tell you a lot if you let them.
I hope you will want to add me.

Best Answer

Hi there just got youre message yes that is me in the picture hehe i guess i am drwan to bad guys usually give my whole heart to them and end up getting hurt well Johnny depp is one of the guys i like he is a handsome person. I am not to waste my time with guys who wants to waste my time anymore i am down to earth and love my life i live to the fullest i can be. I need a bigger perspective of how guys heads work and how they are. Hehe for once i want a normal guy who will treat and give me what i deserve. Yeah for sure you really seem like a very nice person and someone i can have a normal chat with cause most guy just want to talk about one thing and that really doesnt work for me. What do you mean by Lavender?

Best Answer

You have a picture in your mind of how a man should act towards you. You can't control how other people behave. Love is an illusion and that's why people become disillusioned and the 'love' turns to hate. Its all crap. If your boyfriend treated you badly, be glad that you are rid of him and let someone else have the pleasure of his nastiness.

Best Answer

but why let the good woman go, why do men leave the good woman. Like they say good woman finishes last hey

Best Answer

You just move on. I suppose it's easier said than done because I haven't ever been in love been when a dude HAS hurt me, I just keep walking and never look back.

Best Answer

the thing is it is easier for people to say move on when they are not in my situation and know how i feel. Maybe i should just go on with my life.

Best Answer

It'd save you alot of hurt and pain. Do you think he's thinking about you? No. So do the same.

Best Answer

no i dont think so, i wanna throw him with a brick and why is it that men always run back to the one they hurt it always happens to me. Im so freaken mad right now.

Best Answer

Some guys do that. If he DOES approach you, I'd take care to NOT allow him back into your life. If you can't see yourself with this guy long-term, why waste your time? Keep walking. :) And I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll find a new guy soon. :(

Best Answer

the thing is i did until he let me go, a guy has one change and if he screws up there is no more. Really i can be very nice, sweet soft but dont come to my bad side i will make youre life a living hell.

Best Answer

The same with me...lol.

Best Answer

but people tend to walk all over me, why are you guys so stupid when it comes to letting someone special go hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Best Answer

I'm a female. And I don't let anyone walk all over me. They know not to push my buttons, male and female. Females are stupid with letting good guys go to, you know.

Best Answer

i know it goes both sides. And thats why im so mad, cause i mean all good people always seem to get hurt.

Best Answer

2 or 3 years is about the time one partner or both of them get tired of each other if is not going to work out so he is on time

Best Answer

Oh my word why then be in a relationship in the first place if you can not man up to commitment.

Best Answer

it all ways hurts when you trust is broken by a so called boy friend you just keep looking for a better person to date good luck

Best Answer

the things is im not looking im just wanting to enjoy my life.

Best Answer

Spend time with friends. Best way to forget about him, really.

Best Answer

Why is it that all the honest and loyal girls alway seem to get hurt.

Best Answer

Not just girls, heh. I had my heart torn out aswell recently. Just find strenght in the comfort of your friends. It really helps.

Best Answer

I mean really is that how heartless the world is. And people tend to seem like they care and guess what most guys are just ********. And same goes for most girls as well.

Best Answer

Can't disagree with that, most people are indeed A-holes. Kind and honest people are simply easy to take advantage of, sadly. Just don't let that bring your spirit down. You'll meet an honest and caring guy sooner or later. And he'll be yours, yours alone, till the end of times.

Best Answer

Its just not funny to get hurt any more, thats why i am scared of relationships. I am just an open and honest person and i say what i feel.

Best Answer

It's never funny to get hurt. Just don't let it get to you. You deserve to be happy and all that. Smile and keep smiling! And don't change, the world needs more people like you.

Best Answer

thank you very much its very difficult but i need to hold my head up high and move towards my future and where men say all girls are the same is nonsense.

Best Answer

Exactly! It's a new beginning to a brighter future! And yep, no one's the same. That counts for both genders. Just stay true to yourself. Someone will see just how precious you are and he'll take good care of you.

Best Answer

i just dont understand how most men can be like that really just explain to me. Are guys afraid of commitment?

Best Answer

I can't answer that, really. Then again, I'm not like most guys. Or so I've been told. I just think it's because they're young. They want to have fun, explore many things. Even if one of those things are different female bodies. That's just my thoughts about it, I really have no idea why on earth they'd screw up something so precious.

Best Answer

haha young you say i might look young but not that young anymore, because i know i can tell you exactly what and how

Best Answer

I say young because the majority of people still don't act mature around our ages. They're still busy experimenting and things like that. Can't deny there are a few gems in there though.

Best Answer

look me up

Best Answer

Hi there where must i look you up?

Best Answer

right here

Best Answer