rajeshrawt rajeshrawt 22-25, M 10 Answers Mar 12, 2013 in Dream Meanings

Maybe it is a warning from your subconscious. I find that anything or anyone in dreams represents some part of our psyche. So maybe you are hurting yourself or in danger of hurting yourself in some way, by some thought process or decision you might make?

Best Answer

There is a dreams section here boy!

Best Answer

Leave the country.

Best Answer

It means u gona face a kinda challenge soon

Best Answer

Here it means you re getting married for ladies but I dunno for guys though..hmm

Best Answer

Stay out of India.

Best Answer

more details please?

Best Answer

I explain you more i saw a dream where "i was just outside my home then i saw a monkey enter in my old home and then after few seconds monkey exit, then i entered my old home and i saw a snake in front me that time i was stand up in the main door, the snake tried to bite me but i did fight with snake and suddenly snake hide.Fortunately i saved from a Snake bite

Best Answer

a home in dreams is you. it's rooms are all parts of yourself. even a home that we lived in before represents the same. going in after the monkey had made it's exit was your hesitancy to enter an old "self". the snake coming in front of you and trying to bite is something you have to or had to face in your life. snakes hiding after the fight and not biting you is your will to overcome what you face.

Best Answer