aprilrosesarah aprilrosesarah 51-55, F 15 Answers Aug 18 in Parenting & Family

yes it can manifest into resentment and silent contempt

Best Answer

Nah, i do it sometimes when i know i shouldn't be yelling because it isn't getting me anywhere is it? and hideing teachs me to cope.

Best Answer

Depends

Best Answer

To a certain extent, yes. it can eat you up inside if kept for a long period.
hope you find some outlet to vent. good luck.

Best Answer

Sometimes it is OK, but better to say what you're angry about rather than bottle it up inside.

Best Answer

It can be if it festers within, makes you miserable or builds until it explodes

Best Answer

hiding anger never works, because it always gets to a point where it escalates and either immobilizes you completely or causes you to lash out in a rage, further causing harm to yourself and/or others.

Best Answer

That is a really covert question. Give the situation from all sides included, then perhaps you can get a proper answer.

Best Answer

No but I'm one of those who releases their anger on the spot and from experience that's not a good thing either... :/

Best Answer

Channeling it into something more constructive is better.

Best Answer

It got the potential of gifting one with a personality disorder. Do rest of the statistics.

Best Answer

Eventually it will come out and that is worse.

Best Answer

let it out and move on

Best Answer

That's my prob, I do move on, I'm a very positive person but just can't show my annoyance at anything, just accept things and move on, thanks anyway

Best Answer

Until you go to the batting cages.....

Best Answer