roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 21 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

Nothing new. Ask any guy who loves his high heeled cowboy boots.

Best Answer

Yippie-Ki-Yi-Yeh Get along little Doggies Ye-Hah

Best Answer

:o)

Best Answer

Bet some can walk better in them than I can. XD

Best Answer

Love my cowboy boots with 6 inch heels, distressed brown Stetson Eagles with pointy toes. Wear 'em with very short denim cutoff jeans, a big western belt, red bandana, and cowboy hat and brown leather gloves. YeeeeeeeHawwwww!

Best Answer

Not hardly....

Best Answer

they all ready do lol

Best Answer

Oh noooo!!....say it ain't sooooo....lol...

Best Answer

No!!

Best Answer

Tony Lamas is mine .

Best Answer

there is a site called Highheelsformen! There's another site too: AllHeelsForMen<br />
I have a pair of high heels size 17

Best Answer

no way

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Work out those calves.

Best Answer

been there, done that, got the teee shirt

Best Answer

You kidding? I have a hard enough time walking straight already.

Best Answer

They tried that back in the late 60's early 70's..... they called it "Glam Rock". About the only ones who can still "pull it off" are Kiss.

Best Answer

Nah they're platforms - slightly different!

Best Answer

When Stevie Winwood was with "Traffic" he referred to them as "High Heeled Boys". I'm just sayin.

Best Answer

we called them disco shoes

Best Answer

If you got flaunt it ;3

Best Answer

Men have the right to torture themselves like women do by wearing these Nazi toe-constricting, ankle breaking mini-stepladders too

Best Answer

only if there the converse type

Best Answer

WTF? I'm bad enough on a Saturday night coming home from the pub don't make things more complicated!!!

Best Answer

For the guys, and even gals, who can't quit thinking about a pair of heels they have seen and wondered what it is like to wear them. The choice is yours to make. Usually people have little to no problem putting on a pair and walking as if they had been wearing them for some time. Others need to become familiar with the feel/balance and functioning of their body, feet, and ankles with heels on. This process may take a considerable amount of time (even a couple of hours). It is also important that the heels be of the right size. If they are small or tight, your feet will overflow the edges of the sole with some types of shoes or the uppers will confine the feet enough to cause aches and pain. If big or loose, your feet won't get the proper support and the shoes might even fall off or become dislodged while walking. There is a delicate balance in learning the best fit for each person's feet. You can't depend on the labeled sizing either to be the correct fit. Some heels just fit better after wearing them for a time. <br />
A common height that most men and women find notably high and still easy to walk in are the four inchers. At any height, if you can't exhibit a graceful and flowing gait while walking, then the heels may be too high for your present abilities and agilities, so more practice may be necessary or wear lower heels and also practice with the higher pair at home. I can wear six inch heels without platforms, but my walking movement is rather clumsy and awkward, so I haven't worn them for public activities yet. <br />
Some people dislike wearing heels for whatever their reasons, but there are many others who enjoy their time in them, because they have found the heels that best fulfills their desire and physical abilities. As I said in the beginning of this post, what heels you wear is a matter of personal choice. You can't depend on others to know your preferences, for they have their own.

Best Answer