So i was bullied through high school. I live in Scandinavia so here it is between ages 13-15. 3 years of hell being bullied by almost whole school. I was an easy target; chubby, no make-up, no brand clothes... one guy even made a song dedicated to me it went like "XXL, XXXL, XXXXXL...." i know that guy was so original lol. Worst was probably when in the hallways a group of friends (boys) walked past me they would push some friend of theirs to me. Pushing me to the wall and then laughing "you touched the freak hahaha" yeah so damn hilarious! It really killed me inside then and it still affects me to some degree even now 3 years later. So to the point In the bar lately i've met my former bullies and they're like super nice to me. It confuses me a little bit. Im kinda happy they grew up but then again i think "yeah im the girl u hated 3 years ago, remember?" Do they even know how much pain they caused? How many times i just wanted to end my life. Im sorry its long and my english sucks :D
Lilannes Lilannes 18-21, F 11 Answers Apr 19 in Community

They most likely did grow up and regret treating you like that but are afraid to bring up the topic to say they are sorry because they don't want to open old wounds.

Best Answer

Sweety, I was bullied horribly too. Honestly, not sure what to say, but people do change when they grow up. You just need to figure out if you wish to forgive them or not.

Best Answer

Yeah I don't wanna hold grudges towards anyone but sometimes it just makes me angry. I didn't need them to be my friend I just wanted them to leave me alone. And yes I'm glad they have changed :) thanks for answering hun <3

Best Answer

You don't have to be friends and like them. You sound like you need closure. is it possible to talk about this with a counselor?

Best Answer

They may indeed have regrets, but honestly only a certain type of person bullies others and I don't think that kind of cruelty ever goes away completely. So I'd be polite to them but stay cautious, not let them get close.

Best Answer

You'd have to really get to know them. There's a good chance they were just following that crowd.

Best Answer

Oh and one of them even tried to hit on me. I must admit I was quite happy to get to turn him down. I'm such a bad person I know lol.

Best Answer

a) lose weight<br />
b) find hobbies (sports can also help you lose weight) - you can find new friends that way<br />
c) don't give up

Best Answer

Yeah now I'm skinny and wear make-up so I got it covered :)

Best Answer

It's not really necessary to wear make-up lol

Best Answer