They most likely did grow up and regret treating you like that but are afraid to bring up the topic to say they are sorry because they don't want to open old wounds.

Best Answer

Sweety, I was bullied horribly too. Honestly, not sure what to say, but people do change when they grow up. You just need to figure out if you wish to forgive them or not.

Best Answer

Yeah I don't wanna hold grudges towards anyone but sometimes it just makes me angry. I didn't need them to be my friend I just wanted them to leave me alone. And yes I'm glad they have changed :) thanks for answering hun <3

Best Answer

They may indeed have regrets, but honestly only a certain type of person bullies others and I don't think that kind of cruelty ever goes away completely. So I'd be polite to them but stay cautious, not let them get close.

Best Answer

You'd have to really get to know them. There's a good chance they were just following that crowd.

Best Answer

Oh and one of them even tried to hit on me. I must admit I was quite happy to get to turn him down. I'm such a bad person I know lol.

Best Answer

a) lose weight<br />
b) find hobbies (sports can also help you lose weight) - you can find new friends that way<br />
c) don't give up

Best Answer

Yeah now I'm skinny and wear make-up so I got it covered :)

Best Answer

It's not really necessary to wear make-up lol

Best Answer