Some days I feel like I'm 15 or 17 being screamed or teased by my peers and it still hurts and keeps me up at night sometimes.
alostone alostone 22-25, F 10 Answers Apr 22, 2013 in Depression

I used to be severely teased and bullied in High School. I left it behind me a long time ago. The people I went to school with are all now adults who probably have their old memories haunting them.

Best Answer

Only one person made my life hell in secondary school and I knocked his lights out the day I got my 'A' level certificates.. felt soooo good, as too mistakes I made in school, sure I made many but that was years ago and they were the same mistakes thousands of other people had made before and after me.. why get hung up on them, they aren't important now and the people who were there at the time can't even remember them, well except one, but that's laughed about now, an anecdote rather than a source of shame or guilt. Seriously the more you let yourself dwell on it the more you'll grind yourself down over it.. just let it go.

Best Answer

I was the Fat Kid in high school and now I'm sexy as .......... ahh wait nope I'm still pretty much the same <br />
On a serious note we change once the weight of the world hits us high school is more care free then we realise later on, you can be two different people and there maybe no resembelences

Best Answer

nah! They just play and use sm1 to their satisfaction then dump them. Dnt dwel on da past. If you made a mistake,forgive yourxelf and turn onto a new leaf.

Best Answer

don't worry about the past, your 24 now, new page, i have the same problem. Those people were idiots, i would try listening to music, helps with sleep :)

Best Answer

It does but then again the older you get the more your sorries count if you have been a good person.

Best Answer

Get some counselling so you can challenge and overcome what happened to you in your formative years. You need to 'fight' this like Bruce Willis would fight a terrorist cell... not all battles are fought with fists or physical weapons .... some of the toughest battles ever have been fought within the mind.<br />
You can let this bad experience control and dictate the active part of your life or you can vow to make a change and face things head on and deal with them.

Best Answer

R.I.P.

Best Answer