I was in biology class, when my teacher went over cellular metabolism. He stated that spontaneous human combustion is impossible because the cell's enzymes become inactivated at temperatures below that. I stood up and spoke (rather loudly, I was near the back of the class) and told him he was not correct. I told him that there was a baby named Rahul who made the rounds for being a victim of SHC, and he survived. I told him that there was also a man named Frank Baker who survived an experience with SHC and that a doctor he went to confirmed that he had burnt from the inside out, and that the theory that enzymes are inactivated by heat is wrong and flawed, since those experiments were performed when the enzymes were outside of cells and were not valid in disproving the possibility of SHC. Enzymes need time to denature and the enzymes could have produced heat and reactive chemicals so rapidly they didn't have time to deactivate.I got told to leave the class after a few seconds of silence.
Klinefleet Klinefleet 18-21, M 3 Answers May 14 in Health

Best Answer

If you don't want to be labeled a troll, don't troll.

So everything that cannot be proven in a lab doesn't exist, right?
2 Answers • 1 Heart

Asked 15 minutes ago

I might get expelled for correcting a teacher.. help?
2 Answers • 1 Heart

Asked 59 minutes ago

Highschool teacher bans student for correcting him. Thoughts?
3 Answers • 0 Hearts

Asked 1 minute ago

What do you think of a Highschool teacher who suspends a student for correcting him??
1 Answer • 0 Hearts

Asked 8 minutes ago

What do you think of a Highschool teacher who suspends a student for correcting him?
3 Answers • 0 Hearts

Asked 53 minutes ago

I got suspended for correcting my teacher. Thoughts?
6 Answers • 0 Hearts

Asked 56 minutes ago

Kicked out of class for correcting a really sh!tty teacher..what can I do?
5 Answers • 0 Hearts

Asked 1 hour ago

Best Answer

I agree...

Total loser!

Best Answer

Call the hospital. Frank's stuck in that mental loop again that won't let him escape. He thinks he caught on fire. lol lol lol lol lol lol

Best Answer